What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360 Jack Gibson vs Wayne Bennett

Best coach of all-time

• Total voters

POPEYE

Coach
They should've given Jack a State, then he might've stayed in one place . . . possibly a premiership for every year he coached

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I'm a dragons fan, & to say 'Bennett left St George Illawarra a mess' is complete bullshit.

Bennett isn't responsible for the club's complete ineptitude. He was brought to win the club a premiership - and he did that, after decades of frustration. What the club did after that is none of his responsibility.

If Wayne was in front of me right, I'd give him a rusty trombon.

is it a coincidence that every coach post bennett that was endorsed by him after he left, ended up looking like coaching buffoons?

henjak, price and rick stone.

Could have had 3 more cups if the curmudgeon had come to Redfern for 2012-2014.

f**k, Souths would be gunning for 6 in a row, or probably more likely their 5th in 6 seasons as we always seem to lose one in a golden run.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
this is what happens when you give children access to the internet

2m2fls8.jpg

should 100-0

POPEYE

Coach
I'd be surprised if the percentages represented were nothing more than a record of people who know what it takes to coach against those that don't

POPEYE

Coach
His record in origin left a lot to be desired,
Depends who you go for, Qld supporters think Bellamy's prodigal son input record is second to none . . . his effort in coaching inferior players to beat them in the time available would definitely not impress a f**kwit

Btw, how do other NSW coaches go against Qld when all Bellamy's prodigies are on deck

Eion

First Grade
If Jack is better than Bennett, and the only other one being talked about is Bellamy....there's one bloke who should be discussed. He towelled Bellamy up in a GF and won the comp with a club Jack thought impossible.

Take a bow Shane Flanagan.

kbw

Bench
Bellamy has been incredibly lucky with Smith and Slater.
Give he has had some input into what they are now, but so would have most coaches.

Aside from that Bellamy makes robots. He has a team of 3 stars and 14 players very confined in what they are allowed to do. Its evident when one of the robots leave Melbourne they struggle in a big way.
He does it very well though, as does Slater (not Smith) coaching the more enjoyable part of melb's game

Latest posts