What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360 Jack Gibson vs Wayne Bennett

Best coach of all-time

• Total voters

POPEYE

Coach
Bellamy has been incredibly lucky with Smith and Slater.
Give he has had some input into what they are now, but so would have most coaches.

Aside from that Bellamy makes robots. He has a team of 3 stars and 14 players very confined in what they are allowed to do. Its evident when one of the robots leave Melbourne they struggle in a big way.
He does it very well though, as does Slater (not Smith) coaching the more enjoyable part of melb's game
Give us that list of Melbourne players that struggled in a big way so I can compare it to players that struggled before they went to Melbourne . . . I need it for a debate I'm going to between SOC's and F**kwits

kbw

Bench
Give us that list of Melbourne players that struggled in a big way so I can compare it to players that struggled before they went to Melbourne . . . I need it for a debate I'm going to between SOC's and F**kwits

They aren't contradictory points and I agree Bellamy has turned some very ordinary players into very fine robots.
For my original point Adam Blair is the obvious example. But don't get me thinking too much about it or I will start arguing against my own point .... :)

POPEYE

Coach
They aren't contradictory points and I agree Bellamy has turned some very ordinary players into very fine robots.
For my original point Adam Blair is the obvious example. But don't get me thinking too much about it or I will start arguing against my own point .... :)
Adam Blair? . . . the same bloke that captained NZ and is first picked by Benny. Maybe you mean Maurice Blair, he's one on the Wiki list that didn't/isn't doing well in a new home . . . and what about Dane Neilsen

Latest posts