What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO 2012 Teams + Scores

I'd love to hear how you are all doing in any league that you are in (although especially LU Leagues) and what teams you select each week and scores and so on.

I am now in 5 league(s) but only 3 of them i really care about and all three are LU based :)

I am pumped for the fantasy season and can't wait to name my first team(s) in a few hours.

perverse

Referee
i'm in 3 leagues, but by the end of wednesday night i expect i'll have 4 teams. i'll make a post of all my lineups when i get home tonight. one of them is very interesting (a team i hobbled together from scraps in the player pool after i missed my own competitions draft, rofl). i reckon i'm gonna give a few teams a bit of a scare with them.

in summary though in:

LU1: what i consider my "main league" team. this one is middle of the road as far as my teams this year go, but i think it's a very capable squad. a very competitive league, i think i will be a significant team in the comp this year, but it's very hard to tell with the even spread of talent in this league.

Tooheys Extra Dry and Cheese Twisties: the league i created and then proceeded to miss the draft. this is my "low tier" team that im hoping to scrap and whatnot through the year to try and sneak into the finals with. if i can make the finals, it will be a minor miracle, but i'm gonna give it a red hot crack.

Division 3 is the new Division 1: this team turned out f**king excellent, and no surprise. we only had 8 people active at the start of the draft, and quite a few bailed after the first 5 or 6 rounds. my pre-select list served me incredibly well here.

Last edited:
LU2 Souths United Round One Line-Up

Inglis (Inj Doubt), Srama (Fitness Doubt) & Kennedy (Fitness Doubt) All left out.

1 Kyle Stanley 2 Stuart Mills 3 Konrad Hurrell 4 Kane Linnett 5 Antonio Winterstein 6 Todd Carney
kicker.png
7 Peter Wallace 8 Mitch Allgood 9 Nathan Peats 10 James Graham 11 Dean Halatau 12 David Stagg 13 Shaun Fensom
captain.png
14 Dave Taylor 15 Nathan Smith 16 Wade Graham 17 Jordan Rankin

Not the strongest team, But in the current circumstances I see Srama, Kennedy and GI as liabilities if they are in doubt to play and particularly with Kennedy and Srama they'll be down match fitness and their workrate and minutes would probably be significantly down also, I believe Peats is a big chance to score a Workhorse try particularly with no traditional hooker on the Souths bench.

DIV3 New DIV Souths FC Round One Line-Up
GI (Inj Doubt) left out

1 Corey Norman 2 Bryson Goodwin 3 Timana Tahu 4 Jamie Lyon
kicker.png
5 Tony Williams 6 Wade Graham 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 James Graham 9 Kevin Kingston 10 Sam McKendry 11 Zeb Taia 12 Sam Burgess 13 Ashley Harrison
captain.png
14 Mitch Allgood 15 Matt Keating 16 Timana Tahu 17 Josh McCrone

Last edited:

G.I.

Juniors
I have 2 teams one in Perverse's Tooheys Extra Dry and Cheese Twisties comp: My less important comp, and i am in the Bob Fulton LOL comp (which i care more about) with a pretty gun team. Pretty annoyed not to be in the LOL camps league after last year missing my first 5 picks and still managing 3rd.

aussies1st

Staff member
LU1

1 Brett Stewart 2 Matt Duffie 3 Jamie Lyon (k) 4 Josh Morris 5 Dylan Farrell 6 Keiran Foran 7 Peter Wallace 8 Sam Burgess 9 Nathan Friend 10 James Graham 11 Zeb Taia 12 Aiden Guerra 13 Paul Gallen (c) 14 Shaun Berrigan 15 Nathan Smith 16 Timana Tahu 17 Corey Norman

The GH Championship

1. Ben Barba 2. Akuila Uate 3. Josh Morris 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. Jonathan Thurston (k)(c) 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Luke Douglas 9. Cameron Smith 10. Ben Hannant 11. Sam Burgess 12. Chris Houston 13. Glenn Stewart 14. Nathan Smith 15. Jake Friend 16. Shaun Johnson 17. Brett Stewart

You don't want to know who I have in reserve :p

2012 ALLAN LANGER Legends of League Public Competition

1 Kyle Stanley 2 Brett Morris 3 Brent Tate 4 Jerome Ropati 5 David Williams 6 Corey Norman 7 Cooper Cronk 8 Tim Grant 9 Jake Friend 10 Kade Snowden 11 Paul Gallen 12 Chris Houston 13 Corey Parker
captain.png
kicker.png
14 Luke Douglas 15 Aiden Guerra 16 Josh Reynolds 17 Adam Reynolds

2012 LEGENDS OF LEAGUE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE

1 Corey Norman 2 Nathan Merritt 3 Jack Reed 4 Steve Matai 5 Jason Nightingale 6 Terry Campese
kicker.png
7 Shaun Johnson 8 Mitch Allgood 9 Robbie Farah
captain.png
10 Russell Packer 11 Jeremy Smith 12 Sam Burgess 13 Aiden Guerra 14 Anthony Tupou 15 Taniela Lasalo 16 Ryan Morgan 17 Shane Corrigan

Goal kicker still being finalized.

Latest posts