What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2012

Mig2006

Juniors
So who is in for season 2012 of NRLCEO?

I'd imagine there will be at least a couple of private LU Comps as usual and there will also be the Legends of League Public Competitions for those that wish to take on the "NRLCEO Gurus".

In 2012, there will be a new recruitment option available to competition creators - the Live Snake Draft.

We are also toying with the idea of introducing points for 40/20's and the Double Workhorse Try for those forwards go a step further and have a blinder of a game....

Not long now until the season starts!!!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i'm in again. moving moved out to a camp job next year so hopefully the net it up to scratch out there. Are you NRLCEO on facebook mig?

Considering ryan, waterhouse and laffranchi are gone with no real replacement workhorses the fight for a decent pack is alot harder this season

Mig2006

Juniors
Good to hear. Yeah Rhino - I am one of the administrators on FB.

We say it every year when solid workhorses leave the NRL but they are always replaced by young and willing forwards eg Fensom.

I remember the year when Glen Morrison departed was a bad one with plenty of big names going as well and we survived with plenty of others stepping up - they always do....

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Finally a thread on NRLCEO for 2012! I'm definitely in for another go.

And I love the idea of points for 40/20s too Mig.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
it was me talking about points for each 100m made on fb. Would bring blokes like moimoi, kasiano, pritchard and alot of others not known for their work rates. 40/20 is good but wouldn't try too much more as the reason ceo is so good is because of how different it is to the likes of dreameam and supercoach

_Johnsy

Referee
Hey lads, hope you all had an enjoyable & relaxing xmas. Best wishes for a safe 2012.

I'm in again, I wouldn't miss it.

perverse

Referee
i'm back for another crack at Div 1... to no doubt repeat a solid season followed by a complete crash'n'burn in the finals.

any info on the live snake draft, Mig?

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
i'm back for another crack at Div 1... to no doubt repeat a solid season followed by a complete crash'n'burn in the finals.

yep me too will be back to defend my title in LU1

Mig2006

Juniors

Yeah Perv,

The Snake Draft is definitely a recruitment option in 2012. It goes like the order below and the recruitment times can be set by the comp administrator as per usual.

Round 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Round 2: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
and so forth.....

abpanther

Staff member
I'm definitely in again.

Mig, I'll be running a new private comp with a group of 10 from our NFL forum, all guys that are regular fantasy NFL players.

Oh and so happy to hear that the snake (serpentine) draft order has finally been installed, only took me 3 years ;)

Will there be a place where we can view stat leaders (e.g. top pointscorers, top WH scorers, etc) throughout the season?

Latest posts