What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2015

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Hey guy.

I just wanted to see if any of you would be interested in joining a new NRLCEO comp this year.

https://thebench.com.au/home

For those of you who didn't play last year, scrap your thoughts about the old site under the carpet, the new site last year at The Bench was great and we no dramas at all, it ran like clock work :D

I have have been in contact with Mig, he is keen to join up this year, he will set up th comp and waiver the $10 fee per person for this comp.

It will be a 10 team comp, if we get more than 10 we can have divisions set up which will run by one set of comp rules.

If the comp goes ahead we will be doing the Quick Draft, 50 minutes to pick your 25 man squad is so much easier than slaving away in a 24 hr draft for 3 weeks, the quick draft everyone picks a player at the same time every 2 minutes.

Mig will be in later to fill us in on any other info and have a chat to you all.

Cheers.

Division 1

NQ Raider
Mig
aussie1st
attamarrap
Rhino_NQ
Franko
skeepe
joshie
perverse
abpanther

Last edited:

Franko

Juniors
Hey guy.

I just wanted to see if any of you would be interested in joining a new NRLCEO comp this year.

https://thebench.com.au/home

For those of you who didn't play last year, scrap your thoughts about the old site under the carpet, the new site last year at The Bench was great and we no dramas at all, it ran like clock work :D

I have have been in contact with Mig, he is keen to join up this year, he will set up th comp and waiver the $10 fee per person for this comp.

It will be a 10 team comp, if we get more than 10 we can have divisions set up which will run by one set of comp rules.

If the comp goes ahead we will be doing the Quick Draft, 50 minutes to pick your 25 man squad is so much easier than slaving away in a 24 hr draft for 3 weeks, the quick draft everyone picks a player at the same time every 2 minutes.

Mig will be in later to fill us in on any other info and have a chat to you all.

Cheers.

Division 1

NQ Raider
Mig
aussie1st
attamarrap
raidersrawesome
Rhino_NQ

I'd definitely be interested. Missed it last year.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
any differences from ceo?

wh tries, double workhorse tries etc?

Pretty much the same as it was a few yrs ago.

WH, DWH ect.... 40/20 got added, last yr we didn't have captains double points but I think it's back this yr, waiver wire free agency is added this yr. Rolling lockout was added last yr, so its like the nba now your players lock before each game instead of friday arve lockout.

You can now have as many players in any position as you want, not set player limits in each position.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
thought it was better with the position limits as you had to plan more with dual pos players.

Had an idea a few years ago of a point for each 100m gained.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Nothing is setup yet.

Wait until Mig comes in, he might want to set things up or I can do it at some stage.

With the quick draft it will only take an hour to draft so no hurry at the moment.

We now have 8 teams, 10 would be nice.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
thought it was better with the position limits as you had to plan more with dual pos players.

Had an idea a few years ago of a point for each 100m gained.

The reason for no position limits now, if a player plays a position for 3 weeks in a row that is not assigned to him in nrlceo it will be added.

For example, JT is in as 5/8 if he plays HB this for the first 3 rds this year, HB will get added to his positions.

Latest posts