What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO All Stars League - Join if you dare!

abpanther

Staff member
Hey peeps,

Looking to run another NRLCEO comp, it's a bit slow here at the moment but I'm keen to get the very best and most active owners around. Ideally looking for 12 committed owners to get the draft underway in the next fortnight.

Who's keen?

abpanther

Staff member
I do my friend, that's why it was so hard to cut you...

Kidding

1. Abpanther
2. Perverse
3. Mig2006
4. Griffo
5. Zombie
6. Tom155

Last edited:

Mig2006

Juniors
You want the Best - you got it! I'm keen, but I'm not sure on a 12 team comp. Limit it to 8 for serious quality and a really tight competition where everyone is interested all season!

abpanther

Staff member
You want the Best - you got it! I'm keen, but I'm not sure on a 12 team comp. Limit it to 8 for serious quality and a really tight competition where everyone is interested all season!

Hey hey the big dog has arrived!!

Hmmm interesting, il leave it at 10 for now but might take you up on that

varion

Juniors
Count me in if you have a spot ABPanther, I'm keen to challenge myself against you crew. Commited player.

Last edited:

Cupid Stunt

Yes if there's a spot. Who did the NFL one last year? I was just searching for that when I saw this.

Cupid Stunt

Never mind, found the NFL one too. Just shot my bolt a little early. Still, if a place is available in this comp...

abpanther

Staff member
1. Abpanther
2. Perverse
3. Mig2006
4. Griffo
5. Zombie
6. Tom155
7. Varion
8. Cupid Stunt

abpanther

Staff member