What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Comp 2012

abpanther

Staff member
Now that things are getting serious lets move everything to in here.

I propose we start the draft as soon as we can (Maybe a week or so into Feb), to avoid the frantic rush of getting it done before kick off.

Franko

Juniors
Now that things are getting serious lets move everything to in here.

I propose we start the draft as soon as we can (Maybe a week or so into Feb), to avoid the frantic rush of getting it done before kick off.

Count me in. I still haven't received my verification email and agreed the sooner the better. That's one of the best parts of the year the draft.

Tom155

Coach
Count me in. I still haven't received my verification email and agreed the sooner the better. That's one of the best parts of the year the draft.
did you check your junk mail folder? i got mine straight away

i will start draft as soon as everybody is in may have to wait till next week for monk i think he said he would be away till 30th or 31st cant remember exactly

Franko

Juniors
did you check your junk mail folder? i got mine straight away

i will start draft as soon as everybody is in may have to wait till next week for monk i think he said he would be away till 30th or 31st cant remember exactly

Ah good thinking Bat man. I access it via my Iphone app which doesn't show junk mail. I'll have to login via the actual hotmail site.

aussies1st

Staff member
Got a couple of drafts happening before the big one so hopefully I would have sorted my drafting out by then!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
moving back into an office starting tommorow so i should be right for the draft, although spending a few hours a day on it instead of working will give a bad first impression lol.

So Lui first pick?

Tom155

Coach
24 hour warning is in, getting ready to rumble
ignore that mate had draft starting tuesday morning hoping everyone would be in by now

still waiting on monk & sam monk said he would be away with limited net access till the 31st i think it was

big sam has been on here since i sent invite & still hasnt joined thoughts on replacing him?

Monk

Referee
I'm back guys, sorry about the hold up; I only had my phone for internet and it's only good for facebook.

I'll sort everything out now and the Monk City Oranges will be ready shortly ;)

Tom155

Coach
ok guys sams in, draft will start tommorrow 9am

24hr time limit

scoring is same as last year

try - 4
goal - 2
fg - 1
wh - 4
sin bin - -2
send off - -6
try assist - 3