What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
ill be round for another 90 minutes or so. Hopefully that will be long enough to finish it off and nervously read the injury news from this weekends trials

Franko

Juniors
Ahhhhh I'm an idiot I meant to look for toopi and forgot when I took pomerroy. Absolute idiot. I reckon that's a great pick up

_Johnsy

Referee
Want to hear something funny, I had J Morris as my 1st pick on auto draft list (as backup hooker) for the last 3 rounds. For some weird reason it chose the next person under him. Not only do RL fans not rate hime, even the inernet thinks he's crap, he cant even be auto selected.

_Johnsy

Referee
bulls up. It would be great to knock it over tonight while enjoying a couple of fat yak's,

_Johnsy

Referee
round 25 !!!!!!

marauders;
pooches;
lions;
beasts;
suspects;
alpacas;
bulls;
rhinos;
one very handsome bastard;
bats

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
So i checked my sent messages bit on LU wondering why i had not been getting any of the Messages JM an Ab have been sending me, turns out i typed my number wrong, it's 85 at the end, not 95.

Good One Monk...

Anyways, you might all just stop playing now, my team is too good.

Franko

Juniors
Want to hear something funny, I had J Morris as my 1st pick on auto draft list (as backup hooker) for the last 3 rounds. For some weird reason it chose the next person under him. Not only do RL fans not rate hime, even the inernet thinks he's crap, he cant even be auto selected.

Ha ha gold

Sorry guys you are probably asleep. I Tried to use my phone 400 times whilst out to dinner. It just kept thinking.

Franko

Juniors
Farke me that was an effort. I got home struggling with my phone and then the PC wouldnt work properly!

Anyway home straight now!

Latest posts