What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Results & Round 5 Fixtures

Tom155

Coach
Ellis fractures his foot the one week i make him captain and scores nothing ](*,)](*,)

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
think i got my 1st win finally \\\\:D/ here come the champs just need merritt back & hayne to perform now

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
didnt get m team in in time. Getting drilled. Cooper as my captain has already scored and got a line break and well on his way for another wh try. Cronk has 2 lb's, neilson a lb and a try assist.

Would be killing it

abpanther

Staff member
Monk and I are tied at 64-64, he has Lachlan Coote left and I have David Williams.

Gonna be a tight finish!!

abpanther

Staff member
WOLFMAN!!!

My team ain't firing but picking up wins is all that matters at the moment.

Heighington gone for me for a while, tough loss

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
1 Boyd = 0
2 Reddy = 0
3 Neilson = 3
4 Idris = 0
5 Beale = 0
6 Maloney = 11
7 Cronk = 3
8 Bailey = 0
9 McCUllough = 4
10 Galloway = 4
11 Fulton = 8
12 Cooper (c) = 20
13 Taylor = 0
14 Keating = 0
15 Matuia (was going to punt edwards) = 0
16 C Blair = 0
17 R Thompson = 0

Total = 53

Would have lost by 1. F/A is now f$cked though

_Johnsy

Referee
NRLCO has Billy Slater laded as my kicker bizarre considering I loaded last weeks team, and made changes on the bench only. Didn't go anywhere near the Cpt or kicker buttons.

meh wouldn't have made an difference to the end result.

griffo346

First Grade
So sorry I hat participated in a while guys been in hospital had major abdominal surgery but I'm back now while I recover :)

abpanther

Staff member
My team is really starting to hit their straps now, 3 wins in a row, nice win over the Rhinos, up to 3rd now

perverse

Referee
my teams forward pack is unbelievably bad. i'm DYING to have G Stewart and T Grant back. there are other concerns with form... but those 2 back would be tremendous. i ask every week, but where the f**k is Grant? i heard like 3 weeks ago he only had to pass a fitness test to play. what's the go??

turns out Luke Douglas wasn't the one carrying the Sharkies pack, either. absolute pretender this year.

abpanther

Staff member
Grant's injury was misdiagnosed, however from what I have heard he's not far from returning

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
33 to JT, decides to put it together for us the game he is also against me and after i punt him from SC and dream team.

FFS

Big Sam

First Grade
A third of the way through the season and a stack of teams on 4-3. A much closer comp than in recent years.