What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Week 4 fixtures

Tom155

Coach
No captain perverse? reed gets himself sb & yow yeh snaps his ankle our luck doesnt look like changing anytime soon

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Another mandatory try against. Keep looking at the centrebet odds and keep not doing it. Coote was 2.20 to score.

No wh for McCullough again. Doin a reversal of last season. Wasn't much good for TA and LB but good for the regular wh and nwo this season has gotten LB and TA's each game but no wh's.

perverse

Referee
No captain perverse? reed gets himself sb & yow yeh snaps his ankle our luck doesnt look like changing anytime soon
Barba is set to my captain this week. it was unintentional (forgot to name my captain), but i'm not unhappy with it to be honest. there's every chance he'll carve the Knights to pieces. lol.

and yeah, our luck hasn't been fantastic early on here, :lol:.

Tom155

Coach
i see it now the captain symbol wasnt showing up for your team on my computer before

Tom155

Coach
Uate & cutbertson both out too, Cripple fight!

& of course weyman & proctor a rare try against me :x

_Johnsy

Referee
Scores as of this morning with Tigers V Raiders left to play.

Very Green Men 79 - Orange Pelicans 71 (Moltzen)
Johnsy's Bahlues 81 (B Harrison, Blair, Waddell) - The Maniac Marauders 63 (Heighington)
Rhinos XIII 88 (Fulton) - Monk City Oranges 63 (Shillington, J Thompson)
random. Suspects 56 (Lawrence, Ayshford) - Bulls 25 (Wighton, Ellis, Ferguson)
Lions RLFC 27 (Ryan, Campese, Woods, Papalli) - Gibbering Dribblers 52 (Marhall Cpt/Kick)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Looks like i got this one. Fulton and Reddy up agaisnt Shillington and Thompson.

Boyd still in 0 for the season. Happy with my choice for my halves pairing. Hopefully then can hold the fort until fensom comes back

_Johnsy

Referee
VGM & Pelicans will be a close one. Can timid Timmy score one and come up with a few line breaks etc.

abpanther

Staff member
Man my backs are letting me down hard in this league, Thurston also screwed me this week

perverse

Referee
i'm pretty comfortable going into Monday night, but i was pretty comfortable last week too. seems i've had slightly less bad luck in this absolute cripple fight thus far. would be nice to see something from the Tigers centres this week.

perverse

Referee
Tom, you are dead set odd on to come back and beat me here if this match keeps going the way it is.

aussies1st

Staff member
Ellis proving to be a pain in the ass, I'm against him in another comp. This would be a pretty epic comeback, not as good as mine but still good :p

_Johnsy

Referee
Close one perv, reminds of me of our fantasy last year at work (nrl dream team) one guy thought he had done by 4 points, yahooing deluxe. said he checked the scores first thing Tue morning. Unfortunately the scores had not been finalised, he got done by a point. he's still copping it a year on.