What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Wk8 results & Wk9 fixtures

abpanther

Staff member
Man if I hadn't picked Matthew Bell and Mick Crocker I would've had a better chance

Tom155

Coach
Man if I hadn't picked Matthew Bell and Mick Crocker I would've had a better chance
i did the same thing at first then saw they had a bye luckily enough i had just enough time to change them before it got locked

my team may actualy cause an upset this round, 10 v 1 at 1's home ground pretty sure i can hold on as long as austin doesnt score big

abpanther

Staff member
Man Tom your team has struggled hard this year.

Seems a recurring trend where the league winner sits at the bottom of the ladder for the next season.

You better not get relegated!!!

Tom155

Coach
Man Tom your team has struggled hard this year.

Seems a recurring trend where the league winner sits at the bottom of the ladder for the next season.

You better not get relegated!!!
yeah injuries & bad luck have killed me this year hopefully i can salvage something maybe ill sneak into finals then who knows from there, hoping hilder continues to get decent gametime and i get ellis and a few others back for a run at the top 5, i have jumped 1 spot up to 9th with this rd's win

as i said before there seems to be a curse on the winners team the next season

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
well, someone had to receive that absolute pasting. on a semi-bye round no less. onto next week.