What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU2 League

aussies1st

Staff member
1. andrew057
2. ForestDragon
3. Benji Magic
4. zombie jesus (confirmed)
5. jelly warrior (confirmed)
6. Smacky (confirmed)
7. applesauce
8. aussies1st (confirmed)
9. Berkeley_Eagle (confirmed)
10. Smiley (confirmed)

Reserves
RHCP
Hoggy
webbland
Parra Pride

I'll setup the comp tomorrow send me a PM with your email address and I'll invite you.

Last edited:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Hey Aussies1st, one of the reserves can take my place in Div 2 ok, i might not be around all year, so i might just try join the Legends of League public comp at nrlceo.

aussies1st

Staff member
No problem, I'll put webbland back in from the list posted in the other thread.

aussies1st

Staff member
League is setup, I've sent the invites to those who gave me their email else I have PMed you the password.

aussies1st

Staff member
The rules are default so points are standard, happy to change them if we get a majority.

Try: 4
Goal: 2
Field Goal: 1
Workhorse: 4
Sin Bin: -2
Send Off: -6
Try Assist: 2
Line Break: 0
Line Break Assist: 0
Player Wins: 0
Player Losses: 0
Player Draws: 0
Captain: Normal
Bench: Full

Number of transfers 19

smacky

Juniors
i think outside backs a rewarded enough with trys, the only reason try assists are good to have points is because halves are abit useless otherwise

aussies1st

Staff member
Hopefully it can still waiting on 3 teams.

Make sure you guys get a big draft list and to check the auto pick option when you are away.

aussies1st

Staff member
Main problem is not everyone is online at the same time and we can only move when their pick is made hence the autopick.

Speaking of which when is everyone available, would be good to get everyone (or most) online at the same time to make some headway? I'll change the draft till tomorrow (7pm) so everyone can get a good draft list.

Last edited:

aussies1st

Staff member
If you can try at least 50+ I've got about 70. Going by last year the draft list runs out pretty quickly as all the players you have are taken. And doesn't seem you can add to it once the draft starts so best to get as many as you can in there before then.

Latest posts