What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU2 League

aussies1st

Staff member
Great game indeed, was worried I lost it after the big lead you had heading into the last night. My ex player Hinchcliffe forward try came to bite me in the end.

Benji Magic

Juniors
Got lucky on the bye round.Clinging onto 4th & closing in on 3rd.

The worst centre pairing in the league Idris & Colin Best finally produced!

Monk

Referee
I don't see why not, just because i'm in the bottom 2 doesn't mean we aren't going to go ahead with it.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't see why not, just because i'm in the bottom 2 doesn't mean we aren't going to go ahead with it.

Get your ass into gear. We need to keep as many of the originals in there as possible. I was looking forward to the MCO making a return in 2012. Someone may well drop out anyway (like last year).

aussies1st

Staff member
Hows this going guys? Ladder etc?

1 jelly warrior
2 Green Men
3 The Forest Diplomats
4 Benji Magic
5 Smackys Smackers
6 Mighty Mustangs
7 Sika's Savages
8 ThunderCats RLFC
9 BeRkS Eaglezs
10 Milwaukee Beers

Jelly Warrior again at the top even though he was missing most of the draft.

Monk

Referee
Get your ass into gear. We need to keep as many of the originals in there as possible. I was looking forward to the MCO making a return in 2012. Someone may well drop out anyway (like last year).

2 wins on the trot, Beware the Spare Bats.

Monk City Oranges, the team with rich history which was dismantled by Brian Smith to make way for the Spare Bats.

perverse

Referee
the suspects are doing their best to purge LU1 of its' originals. sorry lads, guys gotta do, and all that jazz. paving the way for fresh blood at the top, bwaha. ahahaha. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

personally, i like the relegation system because it provides some sort of stakes to proceedings. a little flavour, if you will.

Monk

Referee
the suspects are doing their best to purge LU1 of its' originals. sorry lads, guys gotta do, and all that jazz. paving the way for fresh blood at the top, bwaha. ahahaha. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

personally, i like the relegation system because it provides some sort of stakes to proceedings. a little flavour, if you will.

This.

Latest posts