What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO The Bench NRL Fantasy comp 2016

gUt

Coach
for the record I think it's a mistake to have such a small window of time to pick. In our other comp we have at least 24 hours.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Happy to smash a quick one out next week. If its a pm start can you factor in ne being 3 hours ahead.

_Johnsy

Referee
Lads, the initial draft has had some issues.

I have made the decision to reset the draft. It will start at 1800 hrs QLD & 1900 hrs NSW time this Friday 19th Feb. 10min draft time out.

Have your draft lists ready, there will be no re-starts. If a team has not got their draft list pick ready they need to be “live” choosing their players. If not they will forfeit their draft choice.

In short lads, make sure you have your shit together.

Just make sure your draft list is sorted mate

Johns Magic

Referee
FYI guys, as this may help.

I am in another league on this website.

We had a 24 hour window and had zero issues with the site or draft.

I didn't use the auto-pick function but others seemed to without a problem.

It took us about four days, if you have a group of relatively committed guys it should be the same for you. We weren't all sitting at the PC 24/7...most picks were done within 45 minutes of the person's go but sometimes people took a few hours. Obviously between around 11pm and 7am every night there were zero picks. We had 10 people in the league.

You likely get through five or six rounds a day.

I would suggest that is the best way by a mile as long as you have a group that you know are aware the thing is on and give a shit about it. There are still weeks for the season to start so I don't see the appeal in doing it all in three hours and having issues(caused largely by the participants) rather than just taking a few days. Half the excitement of the draft is the suspense anyway imo.

I used to use this site in the old days. It was pretty rubbish back then. Much much improved now. Has always been the best fantasy site around in terms of the way it all works.

_Johnsy

Referee
gUt

I'm sure that there is a box or an option to initiate the draft list. I'll have a squizz & email you how it's done early next week.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Ill have a work cpu by next week so i shouldn't be a pain. Even if we smash 5 rounds out in the first few hours and periodically after that it will be a breeze. Happy to do one late night for the greater good

_Johnsy

Referee
Ill have a work cpu by next week so i shouldn't be a pain. Even if we smash 5 rounds out in the first few hours and periodically after that it will be a breeze. Happy to do one late night for the greater good

Thanks mate

_Johnsy

Referee
Guys follow the steps to set up & save your draft list.

First step, click on your team link on top right corner, scroll down directly below that & and click your team name again.

On the left hand side click on the preferences tab (next to club tab) then select advanced options below that.

Then click on a number then type in a players name & select that player as that draft choice.

Remember to hit save at the bottom !!

Packy

Bench
Do I have to redo my list?

After experiencing the site over the last few days I might opt out if numbers suit me bailing. If not I will stay.

abpanther

Staff member
FYI guys, as this may help.

I am in another league on this website.

We had a 24 hour window and had zero issues with the site or draft.

I didn't use the auto-pick function but others seemed to without a problem.

It took us about four days, if you have a group of relatively committed guys it should be the same for you. We weren't all sitting at the PC 24/7...most picks were done within 45 minutes of the person's go but sometimes people took a few hours. Obviously between around 11pm and 7am every night there were zero picks. We had 10 people in the league.

You likely get through five or six rounds a day.

I would suggest that is the best way by a mile as long as you have a group that you know are aware the thing is on and give a shit about it. There are still weeks for the season to start so I don't see the appeal in doing it all in three hours and having issues(caused largely by the participants) rather than just taking a few days. Half the excitement of the draft is the suspense anyway imo.

I used to use this site in the old days. It was pretty rubbish back then. Much much improved now. Has always been the best fantasy site around in terms of the way it all works.

I agree with everything you said except for the last bit, surely that's a gee up right? This site has always had problems hence why so many have walked away from it

Latest posts