What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2015 - questions that must be answered

1. Will Andrew Fifita make his way back into the team?
2. Assuming Josh Morris is a certainty, who will miss out - Josh Dugan or Michael Jennings?
3. Can Daniel Tupou hold down his jersey in 2015?
4. What if Blake Ferguson finds his form from 2013?
5. Dylan Walker? Too Early?
6. Can Tariq Sims finally fulfil his destiny and make the team?
7. Josh Reynolds - should he be there next year and if not should Jarrod Mullen replace him?
8. Where will Paul Gallen Play?
9. Will Ryan Hoffman, Beau Scott and Boyd Cordner retain their positions in 2015?
10. Jamal Idris????? What do we do with such a weapon????

1. Will depend on who from the side tonight is available when game 1 comes around
2. Probably Dugan since he will be playing fullback at the Dragons
3. Yes
4. He needs more than a few months of good form to make the NSW side, I think he will be written off (unless there is a stack of injuries) for 2015 as Loz has been burned by his idiocy once already
5. Maybe, probably a few rungs down the pecking order
6. Form and who's available will dictate that
7. He'll be there
8. Probably in the front row unless Bird, Scott or Hoff are injured
9. Yes, yes and probably
10. I doubt he makes the cut

lockyno1

Post Whore
Based on this series...is Josh Morris REALLY a certainty? Surely Walker is a better, quicker version of Morris.

Josh Morris was invisible tonight but lets remember it's his first game in almost 2 months and he was still injured. Josh Dugan has really impressed at centre, Jennings may be the unlucky one....

Wile Ryan Hoffman and Beau Scott played well, do either of them still deserve to be there? I haven't seen a dominant performance from one of our backrowers this whole series. They've improved but did any of them play as well as Lewis did in game 1 last year? Bird the year before or Watmough from a few years back or even game 3 last year? Our standards in the backrow has really slipped. We need to blood some new players in, Boyd Cordner is average. He's a good hole runner but hole runners hardly flourish in the origin arena. Players like Tariq Sims should really be given a go next year.

RWB

Bench
How many more tackles does Beau Scott have to miss before people realise he's having a poor game?

Hoffman was practically MOTM in game 2!:crazy:

There was no player who stood out in that game. Look at Hoffmans stats in that game, not ONE tackle break! He did try really hard and did try to crash over several times but failed every time. He was being called MOTM basically for trying really hard. That's what I mean when i say that the standard of our backrowers are slipping.

lockyno1

Post Whore
There was no player who stood out in that game. Look at Hoffmans stats in that game, not ONE tackle break! He did try really hard and did try to crash over several times but failed every time. He was being called MOTM basically for trying really hard. That's what I mean when i say that the standard of our backrowers are slipping.

Still better than anyone else. Hoffman was so much better than Cordner it wasn't funny.

God-King Dean

Immortal
The guaranteed seclections are IMO:

Hayne
B Morris
Reynolds (as much as I don't agree with it)
Hodkinson
Gallen
Farah
Bird
Lewis
Merrin

I don't agree with all of these, I'm just basing it on the selectors.

BennyV

Referee
IMO Tariqsims should be there...a big, strong aggressive player who has ability to cart it up in the middle and hit holes/break tackles on the edge equally well cant continue to be left out...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dugan showed once again why he needs to be an auto selection in the side

He's good fullback but had some pretty bad defensive reads as a centre and it showed last night as they continually carved up our right side. He runs up out of the line and leaves a hole far too much.

If he plays he has to play FB but that will only happen if Hayne is injured. I like his attack but not sure where to play him.

Latest posts