What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Captain

KFC

Juniors
Gus has stated publicly that Gower should have been the half back for the Kangaroos. Gus is no fan of Kimmorley. What Gus wants, Gus gets. Gower will be NSW half and Captain mark my words.

PB

Bench
Not Kennedy!

he is a tosser at the best of times, and when he is captain, he is worse. Remeber last year and the way he spoke to SImpkins when he was captain.

His form is pretty average to at the moment.

I would be happy with Buderus getting the job or Robbie Kearns but gould isnt a big fan of his. Maybe Barrett.

Booyah

Bench
Bugger Gower. We've had enough Backline Captains.

Lets move forward - literally.

Fletcher is our man.

thomo

Juniors
Well it depends whether you want someone to bark at the troops or to lead by example. If you want the latter then Fletch is perfect for the job.

Booyah

Bench
Big Mick said:
Fletcher should not be playing full stop, he is useless.

Take a bloody hike and go watch a Bunnies game before you say Fletch is useless.

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm a big fan of Buderus but he's not original captaincy material yet, I'm actually very surprised to hear his name mentioned since a month ago most people didn't think he should even be in the side. I think Fletcher would do a decent job, but I think Barrett would be an ideal candidate because nhe's running the plays and such and he is an 80 minute man.

On the halfback issue, I mean I hate the bulldogs with a passion but I can't believe no one has mentioned Brent Sherwin.

aqua_duck

Coach
I disagree, Orford probably has a better running game but Sherwin has the best short kicking game in the NRL, I mean if you can make talentless hacks like Patten and EL Masri look good than you must be dooing something right