What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW embarrassing themselves

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
i'm laughing at the use of customed sample sizes to make conclusive statements (which your mate did) and now you're attempting to continue because you got flamed by my last factual post :lol:

Nope, you claimed that Bennett is a myth, when he actually has a better record that supercoach Jack.

Now you're trying to hide from it rather than just admitting how foolish you look.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Nope, you claimed that Bennett is a myth, when he actually has a better record that supercoach Jack.

Now you're trying to hide from it rather than just admitting how foolish you look.

ok fine supercoach gould 24 games 58% >>>>> bennett

mate you couldn't even get bennett's origin record right to start with :lol:

just remember, GIBSON = GOAT

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
ok fine supercoach gould 24 games 58% >>>>> bennett

mate you couldn't even get bennett's origin record right to start with :lol:

just remember, GIBSON = GOAT

Jack Gibson:
Club record - 62%
Origin record - 33%
Premierships - 5

Wayne Bennett:
Club record - 62%
Origin record - 50%
Premierships - 7

Phil Gould:
Club Record - 59%
Origin record - 58%
Premierships - 2

But what was that you were saying about "customed" sample sizes to make conclusive statements?

Seriously, you should only spend your time in your cave thread. Out here you just keep making a fool of yourself.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Jack Gibson:
Club record - 62%
Origin record - 33%
Premierships - 5

Wayne Bennett:
Club record - 62%
Origin record - 50%
Premierships - 7

Phil Gould:
Club Record - 59%
Origin record - 58%
Premierships - 2

But what was that you were saying about "customed" sample sizes to make conclusive statements?

Seriously, you should only spend your time in your cave thread. Out here you just keep making a fool of yourself.

jack achieved all that in almost half as many games, + pioneered many things we credit in the game today. he turned rables into winners, what's bennett's legacy to coaching? boring % football and newcastle hating him

more than happy to oblige :D

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
jack achieved all that in almost half as many games, + pioneered many things we credit in the game today. he turned rables into winners, what's bennett's legacy to coaching? boring % football and newcastle hating him

I'm glad you've finally realised your limitations.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
amazing counterpoints to FACTS :roll: who's the one who's given up?

That's funny. You started the argument by quoting one stat. I humiliated you by showing the full stats don't even come close to supporting your ridiculous argument, then, when it finally became apparent to you that you are just plain wrong, you decide you want to shift to an anecdotal argument with a clear misunderstanding probability, and claim FACTS?

Stick to making up cute little nicknames for all the players and coaches that you hate.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
That's funny. You started the argument by quoting one stat. I humiliated you by showing the full stats don't even come close to supporting your ridiculous argument, then, when it finally became apparent to you that you are just plain wrong, you decide you want to shift to an anecdotal argument with a clear misunderstanding probability, and claim FACTS?

Stick to making up cute little nicknames for all the players and coaches that you hate.

Not my fault the qld education fails you when I've told you repeatedly now that mimicking your mates selective sampling was taking the piss, what's funny is that you were agreeable to this until I threw out a line and hooked a marlin. Now it's all too much for you to discuss a debate wholistically, on yer bike then

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Not my fault the qld education fails you when I've told you repeatedly now that mimicking your mates selective sampling was taking the piss, what's funny is that you were agreeable to this until I threw out a line and hooked a marlin. Now it's all too much for you to discuss a debate wholistically, on yer bike then

LOL. You've used that stat and argument before - you believed it. Until I corrected you.

I've already proven your statement to be wrong - back to your cave.

big hit!

Bench
CHnZvejVEAAjcIG.jpg

Wow!

Just.....wow!

blaza88z

Coach

you'd take him tomorrow at your joke of a club

Latest posts