What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW forwards dominance

cleary89

Coach
Gal is good at getting the tough metres. A couple of times you had us pinned inside the 10 on the second tackle. He takes a hit up, breaks the advantage line and makes 10m and then lets us get a bit of a roll on for the rest of the set. In QLD's 20 he should never touch the ball.

QLD's tryline defence last night was the worst I've seen since before Mal took over.

It's easy to look good when the opposition are shooting themselves in the foot. QLD shot themselves in the foot last night. The Blues did it for years on end.

deadset how good are these kids going to be for years to come?

woodsy 24
tamou 26
klemmer 21
fafita 25
merrin 25

klemmer's potential is unlimited, his coming of age is what is making the others go to the next level.

qld on the other hand, maguire is an origin midget the next danny nutley just not good enough, lillyman was a pillow. honestly what have they got?
How'd that go for ya ?

Stranga

Juniors
the funny thing is that being the dribbler that he is, Crage Jonestown will just derp it off saying the refs did this, whoever did whatever.

A pathetic loser.

How hard is a 'gg'?

I'm sure our forwards won't be dominated like that in Origin I nxt yr.

We've got superb forwards coming through, and A Sezer is good, Blake Ferguson to come back nxt yr too. George Jennings looks as if he may be as good or even better than Michael.

Bronco18

Juniors
I for one am disappointed Craig Johnston hasn't set up another 5 mastabatory threads after this Origin game.

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
the funny thing is that being the dribbler that he is, Crage Jonestown will just derp it off saying the refs did this, whoever did whatever.

A pathetic loser.

How hard is a 'gg'?

Kinda hard (even for that clown) to blame a 46 point loss on the refs. We just won't see or hear from him for a day or two.

Shorty

Staff member
Lol there's a lot of well known posters that are missing this morning.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Just destroyed up front. I reckon Klemmer will bounce back though, hopefully he learns from this and continues to evolve into a great player.