What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW going forward

The Friz

Juniors
Take your blinker off and don't let club loyalty blind your thoughts.
Klemmer is straight up and down, pretty average forward.
He's tough and runs hard but offers no footwork or offload.

OldPanther

Coach
The thing that sets the two apart imo is that Moses’s best game blows Cleary out of the water. Difference is though, he’s not very consistent

For example he tore your mob a new asshole on the weekend then for whatever reason went into his shell, got sin binned and never recovered. I’ve also seen him win games on his own

Cleary is as cool as they come under pressure as evident on the weekend.

With that all being said I agree with what you said, blood Cleary this year then Moses the following. I don’t think they can both be done at the same time

He doesn't blow Cleary out of the water. Moses should certainly partner Cleary at some point though. Just give him another year under Brad Arthur.

Also I hate Moses for what he did to Tigers when he was throwing games as a tantrum.

OldPanther

Coach
Wouldn't be in my top 10.
Behind at least:
Taumololo
Bromwich
S Burgess
Vaughan
Scott
Frizzell
Trbojevic
Tapau
De Belin
Brown
Plus others.

Klemmer has to be in the top 10 at least. He is actually really good. Get RCG, Vaughan and Jake Turbo in the middle and you have a few hard runners and a few with an offload for variation.

Clifferd

Coach
He doesn't blow Cleary out of the water. Moses should certainly partner Cleary at some point though. Just give him another year under Brad Arthur.

Also I hate Moses for what he did to Tigers when he was throwing games as a tantrum.

I was moreso alluding to Moses is capable of some freakish things, but is very inconsistent (ie downhill skier)

I’m a tigs fan so it’s natural for me to dislike him but I’m also a realist. He’s a talented playmaker

OldPanther

Coach
I was moreso alluding to Moses is capable of some freakish things, but is very inconsistent (ie downhill skier)

I’m a tigs fan so it’s natural for me to dislike him but I’m also a realist. He’s a talented playmaker

For sure he's talented. Might have been worth keeping him instead of Brooks. That's why I think BA will get him good, has the talent in there.

Just think Cleary gets overlooked from a skill perspective because he is so calm and consistent.

They are both most likely the future for NSW in the halves.

Clifferd

Coach
For sure he's talented. Might have been worth keeping him instead of Brooks. That's why I think BA will get him good, has the talent in there.

Just think Cleary gets overlooked from a skill perspective because he is so calm and consistent.

They are both most likely the future for NSW in the halves.

Not going to keep a player who tanks & openly admits he doesn’t wanna play for us. It’s a shame because Brooks is 1/4th the player of Moses, but Moses is literally the definition of aids as a person if his tantrums at the Tigers are anything to go by

Clifferd

Coach
He needs some current form as well. He has some competition and I'm in no way convinced either Dugan or Hayne will be discarded. Some claims to a bench utility spot if his form warrants it.

Dugan (and to a lesser extent Fergo) are starting to get into the Mitchell pearce mould of failures for nsw, me thinks it’s time for a fresh change with new faces

Every time bird has played a part in origin he has not set a foot wrong imo

OldPanther

Coach
Not going to keep a player who tanks & openly admits he doesn’t wanna play for us. It’s a shame because Brooks is 1/4th the player of Moses, but Moses is literally the definition of aids as a person if his tantrums at the Tigers are anything to go by

Didn'tTigers tell him he wasn't wanted or was that just rumours?

Take your blinker off and don't let club loyalty blind your thoughts.
Klemmer is straight up and down, pretty average forward.
He's tough and runs hard but offers no footwork or offload.
If you were on here for longer then 2 minutes you'd know i'm the LEAST bias poster on here, Klemmer is literally the only person from the Dogs I would have in the NSW or Australian side, I would drop incumbents and long term players like Woods and Jackson if it were up to me. If you think Klemmer is average you're outright blind, he doesn't have that offload yes but he hits that line like a truck and his post contact metres are crazy. He's rough, tough and aggressive and usually dominates the opposition forwards with his size and power.

Sharks fans will say he's miles behind Fifita at his best too. But he delivers consistently high standard performances easily the equal of either. He will play from the NSW bench.
Fifita on his best day is probably better then Taumalolo so I could understand that argument but I persoanlly don't rate him as high because he is a bit rocks and diamonds. Klemmer delivers consistently and overall he is better then RCG and has proven much more. Also yes I would have both in the side, Klemmer, RCG, Mclean and Fifita - just no Aaron Woods please.

OldPanther

Coach
Tl;dr had a contract on offer for over 6 months, Cleary comes in takes it off, prioritises Teddy and Woods, Moses chucks a hissy fit and starts tanking. Asks for a release and ends up at Parra

Smells of player manager shenanigans. Trying for more money or something. Cleary decides he's not playing games (good on him) and the rest is history.

Wish you all the best for the year. Tipped the Storm on but still hope you beat them.

Clifferd

Coach
Smells of player manager shenanigans. Trying for more money or something. Cleary decides he's not playing games (good on him) and the rest is history.

Wish you all the best for the year. Tipped the Storm on but still hope you beat them.

Cleary is quite possibly the best thing that’s happened to our club ever. No clue why your mob got rid of him, I reckon he’s top 5 coaches in the game.

Haha yeah pretty sure everyone did :p nobody gave us a chance against roosters either

thanks mate you too!

Cleary is quite possibly the best thing that’s happened to our club ever. No clue why your mob got rid of him, I reckon he’s top 5 coaches in the game.

Haha yeah pretty sure everyone did :p nobody gave us a chance against roosters either

thanks mate you too!
Ivan and Ronnie back together.......oh look your 5/8 out to start the year. You should be VERY worried about injuries

soc123_au

Staff member
Moses is a petulant brat and should be nowhere near a Blue Jersey. He would be in tears and sucking his thumb inside 20 minutes. Pea heart.

stryker

First Grade
LOL people tipping Cleary over Moses cos of yesterdays result,if King Gutho played and Kenny Edwards played instead of morons like Matagi or Evans(Who were Penrith's best players) we win by 40

Moses > Cleary
Under no circumstances is this true. Cleary has him covered in every aspect bar whining and cowardice.

Latest posts