What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin side 2010

Dazzat

First Grade
Hey, give him a break. He's one of the few people in this state that care enough for Queenslanders to actually bother hating them.

I must admit, Knightmare is a gutsy defender of his state the The Blues.

Having only one joke about Queenslanders (the old inbred thing) is a little monotonous, but if it keeps him and others entertained and off the streets, we'll pretend to laugh along.

kickback

Juniors
Breaking News >>>> Authorities have just released the source of last years dust storms in Sydney. It appears some dumb ass opened the NSW State of Origin trophy cabinet. Authorities have warned of similar such storms latter this year that could be damaging to even cockroaches>>>

timka4

Bench
Breaking News >>>> Authorities have just released the source of last years dust storms in Sydney. It appears some dumb ass opened the NSW State of Origin trophy cabinet. Authorities have warned of similar such storms latter this year that could be damaging to even cockroaches>>>
hahahah f**k you

Dazzat

First Grade

I haven't seen any cockroaches at my place for months ... I think you're right!!!

snoozer

Bench
queensland - beautiful one day, perfect the next.

why they filled it full of inbred dickheads we'll never know.

Boganater

Juniors
QLD are inbred simpletons and they can still wipe the floor with our sh*thouse team. Actually Newcastle has the smallest gene pool of any major city.

Lewy_88

Juniors
I am spewing about the NSW selectors!!! THey have made stupid decisions which has caused the losses seen in teh last four series!!! Take nothing away from a very solid and clinical QLD team, but our selectors are making it easier for them.

Why would Gallen not get a start? Hayne on the wing, Lyon at 5/8??? Idris will crumble in defence!!! I think Matt Cooper is WAY over rated!!! He's big, but over rated!!!

I think Carney could have done a job, jennings, Lyon in the centres. Cant wait for Origin 1, i guess time will tell how bad the selections are!!!

perverse

Referee
QLD are inbred simpletons and they can still wipe the floor with our sh*thouse team. Actually Newcastle has the smallest gene pool of any major city.
yet has produced some of the best footballers to ever play the game. weird, right?

timka4

Bench
I think Carney could have done a job

i also too would like to chance a guy who is already currently playing very average in the halves positions at club level, with no experience in state of origin and could turn out like a situation last year with Campo and Wallace.

Don't get me wrong i think campo and Carney could be future halves combo, but Carney is a definite no for me this year.

EelDredd

Juniors
0,5001,7729725,00.jpg
Rehabilitated...Tahu back on board Brett Costello

Timana Tahu to play State of Origin I for Blues after passing injury test

May 21, 2010
New South Wales centre Timana Tahu has been cleared to play the opening State of Origin clash after satisfying medical officials he has overcome an ankle injury.
Tahu had been in doubt for the game against Queensland at ANZ Stadium after aggravating an injury in Parramatta's win over Manly.

He ran for the first time since the injury at the last training session, with NSW medicos saying they are happy with how the ankle responded to the activity.

'It's positive news, I got through the session yesterday, and talking to Tony (Blues physio Tony Ayoub), doing intensive physio treatments has got me through,' Tahu said at the Blues camp in Wollongong.

'It didn't blow up, it's still a bit stiff but it's something that we can persist with as the days go on as we get closer to the game, I'm declaring myself 100 per cent fit for Wednesday night.'

'I'll give it a rest today, everyone's got the day off today and I think what I did yesterday was enough to prove (I was right) to Craig and all the staff and my teammates and even to myself.

'I had some doubts earlier in the week (but) it felt good as soon as I started running.'

After being on standby at the Blues camp in Wollongong, Cronulla five-eighth Trent Barrett will now return home and play for Cronulla in their match against the Eels.
AAP
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27156334-5018993,00.html

isaiah

Bench
queensland - beautiful one day, perfect the next.

why they filled it full of inbred dickheads we'll never know.

mate, i'm guessing i have a higher IQ than you, and yet I am born and bred here in qld and my team has flogged yours the last 4 years. I'd hate to be you.