What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW pick Matt prior, win series in 35 minutes.

shaggs

Coach
What was the stats? Hit ups would be low. Maybe 4 total? 20 tackles, couple of misses?

He looked gassed after the first set and just did what he does. Tackled and kept the middle tight.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Brought him on for 5 minutes late in the 2nd half and got hooked. Wasnt up to the pace?

I missed the first 20 minutes of the game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What was the stats? Hit ups would be low. Maybe 4 total? 20 tackles, couple of misses?

He looked gassed after the first set and just did what he does. Tackled and kept the middle tight.

3 H/Us for 30 metres

23 tackles for no misses was the stats immediately after the game. Obviously second pass hadn’t been done

he didnt take many runs
but hit hard. did his job

he got brought back on and then was replaced cos roberts did dumb stuff

good work prizza

bluefox68

Staff member
I reckon a touch overawed and maybe gassed due to high emotions, but did not let us down!
Bring on 3-0!!!

jack059

Juniors
I thought he was good, don't forget his time on the field was when qld had all the posession.

Weaponhead

Coach
Defended well in the middle. Game seemed to pass him by in attack. Could have demanded more ball. Made some support runs though when NSW were very one out.

Has a great record in big games.