What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW players sign up here

Anonymous

Juniors
New South Wales v Queensland: 20th June - 30th June

Its still a fair way off but the more players the better.

I can select 10 players on match day and 7 of those will run on for the Blues.

I'll make sure all 10 will receive a NSW rep badge which they can display in their sig file or avatar.

So if you reckon you're up to competing at the higher level, sign up and start training. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
I have already registered the following players who put up their hands in the player pool thread:

El Coconuto
Raider_69
El Garbo
Seano
RedDragon
roosterboy60
half
Thierry Henry
Colonel Eel
Wal
rabbitboy
Tamazoid
Lewis
eels2win
Goleel
ibeme
Tang
DvdHntr
Gobbso

Anonymous

Juniors
Pick me! Pick me!

I would love to re-affirm my interest in this most exciting representative honour.

The Piper

Juniors
Yeah, I would love the chance to play for New South Wales, so keep me in mind Willow if you think I'm up to the challenge. Thanks.

Anonymous

Juniors
NSW squad update:

El Coconuto
Raider_69
El Garbo
Seano
RedDragon
roosterboy60
half
Thierry Henry
Colonel Eel
Wal
rabbitboy
Tamazoid
Lewis
eels2win
Goleel
ibeme
Tang
DvdHntr
Gobbso
Everlovin' Antichrist

anastabation

Juniors
There is some dispute over where anastabation prefers seeing as he lives on the boarder, however unlike parramatt he will elect his state of origin - NSW

Anonymous

Juniors
anastabation, thats OK. you play for whoever you want mate. No residential rules apply in cyber space.
:D

Anonymous

Juniors
NSW squad update:

El Coconuto
Raider_69
El Garbo
Seano
RedDragon
roosterboy60
half
Thierry Henry
Colonel Eel
Wal
rabbitboy
Tamazoid
Lewis
eels2win
Goleel
ibeme
Tang
DvdHntr
Gobbso
Everlovin' Antichrist
anastabation

Anonymous

Juniors
Dave, you never know. My criteria for selection is based on who is keen. Win lose or draw, I just want a team full of eager players.

Goleel

Juniors
Well I'll throw my name in for NSW, not much experience behind me but I still have one or two chances to impress before the big game, young and eager, that's the best I can offer so far.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Willow said:
Dave, you never know. My criteria for selection is based on who is keen. Win lose or draw, I just want a team full of eager players.

Ooooh... me... pick me... over here... pick me.

images

One eager beaver right here!

Latest posts