What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW residents game

Frenzy.

Immortal
And Mk II......

Flanagan is playing the exact same game as Townsend.

Short line kicks off penalties. Mostly camped right side. Heaps of turn in and drop off plays. Directing forwards. Chasing his own kicks. Yapping away.

Better goal kicker though.

Quigs

Immortal
Cap'n I was just going to comment on young Flannos kicks for the line. He is not munch on gaining distance is he. Now where I have seen that before ..... ummmmmm

McLovin

Staff member
And Mk II......

Short line kicks off penalties. Mostly camped right side. Heaps of turn in and drop off plays. Directing forwards. Chasing his own kicks. Yapping away.

Zero chance Chad gets to the grubber for the first try.

sandshark

Bench
And Mk II......

Almost as if they are being coached by the same guy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cap'n I was just going to comment on young Flannos kicks for the line. He is not munch on gaining distance is he. Now where I have seen that before ..... ummmmmm

Yep. He just kicks it out. Not even at 30-0 did he go for any distance

And Mk II......

MK III?
Sounds a lot like Kimmorley ...