What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2014

Spot On

Coach
He came out in 2012 and absolutely dominated QLD...... but he's been living off that ever since. It maybe due to him being heavily marked. Andrew Fifita is far superior to any other prop in the world, including Tamou and Scott. Next year may prove to be interesting when it comes to the front row, Tim Grant is moving to Souths and I'm sure he'll instantly be in 'good form' and David Klemmer will also come of age.

1 good game that I remember then .....................................

been dishing up the same crap since.

chrisD

Coach
Yeah I was never sure on Tamou and still aren't. Seems like every time i write him off as a nuffy he goes and has a blinder.

1 good game that I remember then .....................................

been dishing up the same crap since.

His 1st game was his best, second one was still really good, 3rd game he was ok but that was because he had to play with no rest because Ben Creagh, who was meant to play some minutes upfront, got KO'd.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
His 1st game was his best, second one was still really good, 3rd game he was ok but that was because he had to play with no rest because Ben Creagh, who was meant to play some minutes upfront, got KO'd.

Another example of the rubbish selected time and time again in years gone by. Add Tamou to the list. He talked the talk before game 1 this year and delivered a big fat turd.

Another example of the rubbish selected time and time again in years gone by. Add Tamou to the list. He talked the talk before game 1 this year and delivered a big fat turd.

Creagh played well in his first few games as well, that was a few years ago, been cr@p since. He's a hole runner and for that you need decent halves. That why I have never been a fan of the likes of Creagh, Hoffman and Cordner. Tamou looked like he should be there for years to come, him and Grant looked like real mainstays. How things change.

Latest posts