What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

big hit!

Bench
Heard Cordner is racing the clock to be fit for Game 3. Bring in Lewis if he can't play.

If Cordner doesn't get up, Graham will start on the left, Frizell on right. They've been f**king with the edges to accommodate Graham anyway.

They'll bring in either DeBelin or Merrin for the middle rotation.

OldPanther

Coach
If Cordner doesn't get up, Graham will start on the left, Frizell on right. They've been f**king with the edges to accommodate Graham anyway.

They'll bring in either DeBelin or Merrin for the middle rotation.

Friz is stuffed. He needs time off. I said it before game 2 and he's played like he's feeling that chest since then.

big hit!

Bench
Friz is stuffed. He needs time off. I said it before game 2 and he's played like he's feeling that chest since then.

True, but will Daley want to make more changes? And would he even bring in Lewis on the right side? Could he conceivably bring in Aubusson to partner Pearce as they do at club? Maybe that will give Pearce some familiarity around him? I reckon Daley would be reluctant to shift Jackson there considering how he's been using him in the middle for his defensive work rate at the beginning of matches.

Spot On

Coach
We have a heap of choices. Plethora of blokes to pick from regardless of who is out and not a lot of difference between them. Left, right, middle. None of that crap matters.

What really matters is the clusterf**k that was last game after belting the QLD pack for 40 mins and then not being able to finish the job with a team that was unchanged for the first time in over 20 years.

That is the real issue for this side. Unchanged for the first time in over 20 years, playing at home in front of 80K, winning the first half easily and then ........

Nothing.

I don't care who they pick to replace anyone who may be injured, if they can't address the real issue then they are no chance. Again.

OldPanther

Coach
True, but will Daley want to make more changes? And would he even bring in Lewis on the right side? Could he conceivably bring in Aubusson to partner Pearce as they do at club? Maybe that will give Pearce some familiarity around him? I reckon Daley would be reluctant to shift Jackson there considering how he's been using him in the middle for his defensive work rate at the beginning of matches.

I'm not sure. We are spoiled for choice.