What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

What? It's quite clear you have Jarryd Haynes dick Dick jammed up your ass.

I'm probably Hayne's biggest fan but even I would leave him out of the team unless he can show he's up to it in coming weeks. I have no doubt that he could reach decent form but weather he does I'm not sure.

Is that why I was saying I would leave him out?

Deadset 1st decent game since his come back, string a few more of those and I'll be convinced

Hayne plane is back on coarse after last night.

Yeah, that's why I was saying 'back on coarse'. You're seriously one dumb motherf**ker.

Did you specify test level? You know....Where you're trying to shift posts to now?

I don't even get wtf you're trying to say, I said to take a fair and objective view, compare his line breaks to the other NSW backrowers to see how ineffective he was. What're you going on about now?

Fifita
Te'o
Marshall
Farah
Tedesco
Korobeite
Nofoaluma
Plus many many more

Yeah, shithouse

I didn't say those players were shithouse I said the Tigers were shithouse.

But do tell me more about how any of those players are on the same stratosphere as the former 2 time Daly M, international player of the year, daly m rookie of the year and NSW state of origin player of the year.

Clifferd

Coach
I didn't say those players were shithouse I said the Tigers were shithouse.

But do tell me more about how any of those players are on the same stratosphere as the former 2 time Daly M, international player of the year, daly m rookie of the year and NSW state of origin player of the year.

Hey dumb merkin

Noticed how I never belittled his past achievements & I even said string a few more performances like last night & I'll be convinced ?

You realise we live in 2017 now not 2009-11?

Btw our shit house team beat your team the grubdogs today. Choke on a dick

Hey dumb merkin

Noticed how I never belittled his past achievements & I even said string a few more performances like last night & I'll be convinced ?

You realise we live in 2017 now not 2009-11?

Btw our shit house team beat your team the grubdogs today. Choke on a dick

Hey moron,

Try reading what I wrote, I said 'are you made because the shithouse Tigers haven't produced a player as good as Hayne in the last decade'

Then you respond by listing a bunch of players that are NOTHING close to him.

And great, guess that one step away from the spoon :lol:

Clifferd

Coach
Hey moron,

Try reading what I wrote, I said 'are you made because the shithouse Tigers haven't produced a player as good as Hayne in the last decade'

Then you respond by listing a bunch of players that are NOTHING close to him.

And great, guess that one step away from the spoon :lol:

Yeah man, Haynes 1 series win out of how many? His 2 wooden spoons with Parra, his 0 premiership wins and his 10 good games at the end of 2009 sure makes him a world beater!

Out of all those players I listed they have all gone on to play rep football, hardly "shithouse"

Clifferd

Coach
Asking for trouble. I'd go the other way around if anything.

Jayne blew his chance of playing FB when he left for NFL. Since then a young bloke by the name of James Tedesco has stepped up and took that mantle, and for the next 10 years.

I could deal with Hayne in the centres but Teddy is there to stay at #1

Yeah man, Haynes 1 series win out of how many? His 2 wooden spoons with Parra, his 0 premiership wins and his 10 good games at the end of 2009 sure makes him a world beater!

And despite all those turbulent years around his team, he was still able to win more accolades then almost any player in the game. What've your Tigers players won?

Out of all those players I listed they have all gone on to play rep football, hardly "shithouse"

Yeah once again I wasn't talking about the individual, I was talking about your shithouse team the Tigers as a collective unit.

Clifferd

Coach
And despite all those turbulent years around his team, he was still able to win more accolades then almost any player in the game. What've your Tigers players won?

Yeah once again I wasn't talking about the individual, I was talking about your shithouse team the Tigers as a collective unit.

Plenty mate, but I'm not gonna waste my time over someone who clearly has a hard on over Hayne.

I'll give one example though

Benji Marshall 2x golden boot winner, Grand Final winner, Four Nations winner, you know...actual achievements lol

Benji Marshall in his prime shitsss all over Hayne.

Shithouse team that has overcome adversity to beat your team with all calls going your way. I'll take it

When was the last time Bulldogs won a prem? Haha :) you're too easy

Plenty mate, but I'm not gonna waste my time over someone who clearly has a hard on over Hayne.

I'll give one example though

Benji Marshall 2x golden boot winner, Grand Final winner, Four Nations winner, you know...actual achievements lol

Benji Marshall in his prime shitsss all over Hayne.

Shithouse team that has overcome adversity to beat your team with all calls going your way. I'll take it

When was the last time Bulldogs won a prem? Haha :) you're too easy

Yep, that just shows how geniused you are.

We're talking about individual achievements here btw, Haynes 2x Daly M alone shits all over Benji's Golden boots. Daly M is the highest individual honour you can get in the game.

Say whatever you want about the Bulldogs but where you on the ladder compared to us? Hahaha

Clifferd

Coach
Yep, that just shows how geniused you are.

We're talking about individual achievements here btw, Haynes 2x Daly M alone shits all over Benji's Golden boots. Daly M is the highest individual honour you can get in the game.

Say whatever you want about the Bulldogs but where you on the ladder compared to us? Hahaha

You question my intellect then I just look at your username. What a spastic name

Yeah congrats on your 3 straight wins to 3 shit teams? Lol

Clifferd

Coach
I'm totally confident you guys won't be playing finals footy.

We probably won't but frankly couldn't care less

Cleary has given us a fresh breath of air & we're looking ok for the future

Meanwhile the dogs will consistently scrape into the 8 and barrel out in the 1st week like the mediocre team they are

Woods will be great lol