What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

OldPanther

Coach
I'd be more worried about the plod factor coming out of your centres.

Haynes club form might be ordinary but you can be sure he will rise to the occasion for origin.

He is kind of like the anti-Pearce when it comes to origin.

Anti pearce hahahahaha that's the best thing I've ever heard.

justdave

Juniors
Hayne will be NSW's best player like he always is,his form at the Titans means nothing,when he feels like carving people up he will turn the switch on and do it and he will do it in Origin.

No he won't. I even back Pearce over him. He really won't carve up mate but he might get run around a lot.

Picking him is worse than not picking Vaughan

Spot On

Coach
Very interested to see how Peats goes. I've never really been overly impressed with him. Hope he is up to it.

Triple H

Juniors
who's 2 cm taller? might want to think that one over again

Scott, don't be a mark. I was obviously kayfabing you with the Lillyman mention. Lilly has some decent muscle mass though, and Jackson's a v.m. plain and simple.

It's actually going to be Guerra-uhh steamrolling King VM all night.

Jackson just doesn't have the build of a rep player. He's a B- player at best. He's been unable to get over-uhh as a top guy, and he should step aside and stop holding down the younger talent.

King Vanilla Midget must be extradited outta the NSW side asap.