What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2019

isaiah

Bench
How come neither were in the u20s the other night!?

viapuna is a year too old, came off the bench for nsw 20's last year, and will be a rep backrower in 2-3yrs

goodall i only have seen once and wasn't too impressed. maybe the selectors were the same.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Hopoate
4. S Mata'utia
5. Taufua
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Fifita
11. Cartwright
12. Cordner
13. Merrin

14. P Carter
15. Vaughan
16. Evans
17. Pauli Pauli

viapuna is a year too old, came off the bench for nsw 20's last year, and will be a rep backrower in 2-3yrs

goodall i only have seen once and wasn't too impressed. maybe the selectors were the same.

True... Do you really think he's good enough to crack the nsw back row?

I've never seen him play, but I wonder if he's even the top winger in the team with John folau there.

In 2019 J Mullen and L Brooks will be the halfbacks IMO. It'll be Mullen's final year in rep football. How about outside-halfback instead of five-eighth? And front forward for the Nr 9? And assistant referees instead of touch judges?

In 2019 J Mullen and L Brooks will be the halfbacks IMO. It'll be Mullen's final year in rep football. How about outside-halfback instead of five-eighth? And front forward for the Nr 9? And assistant referees instead of touch judges?

I know you always bang on with nonsense but what's wrong with touch judge?

Want the assistant referees to be more powerful and to be respected more by the players, if we're gonna go back to one ref, then they will need to be more powerful in order to help with the defensive line as the main ref will have to deal with the ruck area.

roofromoz

First Grade
I think Paul Carter will be a great chance of origin in a few years time. He is a young Greg Bird, great aggression, great skill and determination, might be a bit of a grub but it comes with the tough playing style he brings

A lot like his father, Steve.

maple_69

Bench
Looks good, but christ the clips make it look like touch. I can't see anything there to suggest he's destined for rep honours. Hard to say from a highlights reel. Definitely a talented young guy.

isaiah

Bench
1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Hopoate
4. S Mata'utia
5. Taufua
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Fifita
11. Cartwright
12. Cordner
13. Merrin

14. P Carter
15. Vaughan
16. Evans
17. Pauli Pauli
seriously, moses and pauli will get nowhere near a blue jumper again

Looks good, but christ the clips make it look like touch. I can't see anything there to suggest he's destined for rep honours. Hard to say from a highlights reel. Definitely a talented young guy.

Yeah you can't tell anything of a highlight reel, guess we'll have to wait and see