What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW V's SA

yappy

Bench
Nevill brings up his second FC ton. Excellent batting record for a Victorian ;-) with 370 runs at over 60 from 8 innings including 2 tons. Very handy for the Blues.

NSW 258 in front and looking for an innings win here.

yappy

Bench
Well done to Copeland for hanging around for Nevill's ton too. The top order owes the rest of the side a few beers I reckon. 8/448 at lunch. I reckon Clark will bat on.

yappy

Bench
Good work from Clark going back for just a few overs to make sure the openers don't have a nice long chance to get set.

Now for the bowlers to clean em up and put the Bluebaggers a long way clear at the top of the table.

yappy

Bench
Hoping for some Copey magic to get that average back up to sexyness.

Ask and ye shall receive...

Over 6.1: Copeland to Moffat, no run, OUT, ball moves slightly of the seam and Moffat going for the drive edges through to Smith who takes a comfortable catch at second slip. SA 1/19. The new batsman is Klinger

yappy

Bench
Clark gets Klinger and SA are in strife at 2/37. I can't believe some people are saying Hughes shouldn't play in Perth as he's only averaging 25 in the shield but then plump for Klinger who doesn't open and is averaging 27. The thing is Klinger's 27 ain't that far from his overage average.

yappy

Bench
Smith has picked up 2. Ferguson on 44. 4/142 still 131 shy of making the Blues bat again.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Smith with 2 wickets yet going for around 4 an over

Hauri with 0 going for about 2 an over further enhancing the fact he is a ODI bowler and not a penetrating bowler

aussies1st

Staff member
Smith is a wicket taker, can go for runs at time hence I'd like him at 6 or 7. Would like to see him make runs in the 2nd innings if required which should be enough to take North's spot. Hopefully Ferguson can go onto a 100 but if not Copeland or Smith taking his wicket would be good :p

yappy

Bench
Fingers crossed the weather doesn't come along to save SA today. A nice collapse in the first hour this morning a la the test team would be nice.

Big Pete

Referee
Over 92.3: Hauritz to Ferguson, three runs, worked through mid wicket bringing up his 100 off 210 balls in 309 minutes

Big Pete

Referee
Over 92.5: Hauritz to Christian, two runs, worked past first slip and Christian brings up his century off 181 balls

It's been a 188 run stand so far, great work from the pair.