What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nu or Seggy on the interchange?

Quigs

Immortal
The way I see it with Soggy is that none of us thought that Brails would end up as good as he is in the top grade. It was a case of grabbing what we could at the time.

Soggy-sao was a good proposition. I think we ended up with about 4 possible #9's didn't we.

I still holdout a bit of hope for the Sao but gawd I love watching those sweet passes from the ruck that the young bloke serves up. Sooo Crisp and near perfect. I can count on one hand the amount of bad passes he has thrown.

Nu is good too, so I don't really know. I will leave it up to those smarter than I. But a lot can happen come late September and I still reckon it will be a case of the last man standing result wise.

Gun players are dropping like flies.

bluefox1968

Juniors
No - the team that comes off the field at H/T is normally the one that runs straight back on after H/T, meaning no interchanges are used...
If he has to come on, say at the 70th minute, he can come on as a back-rower and tackle like a mad person...

Madsharkie

First Grade
Nu on the bench for me. I think he's looked pretty sharp there, and just fits in better with the team than Seg. It seems very disjointed and unorganised when Seg is on.