What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number 1 No.1.

Kilkenny

Coach
Matt Elliot ruined 'Jarrod Sammut'. He was not dissimilar to Matt Moylan in some respects. Despite coming thru the grades as a full back and making the top grade side in the No 1 Elliot experimented with Jarrod in the halves and it just never worked. I felt sorry for Jarrod Sammut if just left alone to play full back he could have played a lot more NRL games. Has been in the UK since leaving the Panthers and still running around I think.

soc123_au

Staff member
Matt Elliot ruined 'Jarrod Sammut'. He was not dissimilar to Matt Moylan in some respects. Despite coming thru the grades as a full back and making the top grade side in the No 1 Elliot experimented with Jarrod in the halves and it just never worked. I felt sorry for Jarrod Sammut if just left alone to play full back he could have played a lot more NRL games. Has been in the UK since leaving the Panthers and still running around I think.
Elliott ruined Sammuts career for trying to emulate Ben Ikin, but without following the accepted social protocols.

Tronald Crump

Juniors

Still going around. Currently with the London Broncos.

Latest posts