What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Did anyone else notice who was one of the first visitors to show support.

Quigs

Immortal
Just saw on the ABC News 24 the report about the 'Big Raids" in Syd-a-ney and the arrest of 16 people.

Report went on to say that the Drug Family have been cut off at the head. Youse know "The family" I am talking about.

Anyhow during the reporting they showed the clip of the Hayne Plane entering the premises with the reporter saying one of the first celebrity supporters visiting "The Family" after the raids was the one and only Jarryd.

Wasn't there some fillums of a certain bloke waving 5 grand in cash around earlier in the year.

Sheeze we iz lucky Fif didn't have anything like that written on his wrist bandages.

Oh well time will tell I guess. The tell me the NRL has an integrity thingy now.

I remember Roy & HG harping on about how Jarryd's form had improved dramatically since he bounced back from the "Shooting Incident" in the Cross, outside the Beef and Bourbon.

Quigs

Immortal
I remember Roy & HG harping on about how Jarryd's form had improved dramatically since he bounced back from the "Shooting Incident" in the Cross, outside the Beef and Bourbon.

Forget the hourglass and the sand thing.

It's like pieces in a jig-saw, and so are the day of our life

toomuchsoup

Juniors
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...ogises-Jarryd-Hayne-John-Ibrahim-blunder.html

The ABC has apologised to footy star Jarryd Hayne after bizarrely linking him to nightclub owner John Ibrahim.

The national broadcaster has admitted it had wrongly identified a man who arrived at John Ibrahim's home on Tuesday evening as the Gold Coast Titans fullback.

'The ABC misidentified a visitor to John Ibrahim's property as Jarryd Hayne,' anchor Juanita Phillips said during Wednesday's 7pm bulletin.

'The ABC accepts that Jarryd Hayne is not an associate of Mr Ibrahim's and was in Queensland at the time.

'The ABC apologises to Jarryd Hayne for the error.'

The blunder came after a mystery man wearing a long-sleeved shirt and white cap arrived at the nightclub owner's mansion in Dover Heights on Tuesday.

Quigs

Immortal
Well if it is good enough for Aunty ABC to apologise then it is good enough for me.

Sorry Jarryd.

(Psssts .....Youse was probably there another time I just got the day and the year wrong.)

SadShark

Bench
Facts do not make for a good story.

A reporters reporter jams the microphone into the ribs, Adam's apple, eye socket or teeth of their intended interview victim.

A sly foot stomp, pubic bone kneeing, coupled with a sneaky cigarette burn to the palm (just off camera), may invoke the desired outburst or heaven forbid, blow up in an all out assault on their hapless selves, only trying to get the story.

Reporters are the new real estate agents/used car salesmen/tow truck driver & pedo.

"Sorry no comment". Red rag at a bull. Cue scumbag reporters barrage of questions.

Kaaaaaaaarrrrrnnnts.

taipan

Referee
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...ogises-Jarryd-Hayne-John-Ibrahim-blunder.html

The ABC has apologised to footy star Jarryd Hayne after bizarrely linking him to nightclub owner John Ibrahim.

The national broadcaster has admitted it had wrongly identified a man who arrived at John Ibrahim's home on Tuesday evening as the Gold Coast Titans fullback.

'The ABC misidentified a visitor to John Ibrahim's property as Jarryd Hayne,' anchor Juanita Phillips said during Wednesday's 7pm bulletin.

'The ABC accepts that Jarryd Hayne is not an associate of Mr Ibrahim's and was in Queensland at the time.

'The ABC apologises to Jarryd Hayne for the error.'

The blunder came after a mystery man wearing a long-sleeved shirt and white cap arrived at the nightclub owner's mansion in Dover Heights on Tuesday.

Who woulda thought.
The ABC doing their level best to give rugby league another black mark.Fair crack,the public pays these loons to be fair and balanced .It's not the first time they have cast aspersions or got it wrong.
Wish more people had the b*lls to sue the pr*cks.

I stumbled upon this character assassination of Hayne from his former team mate Hindmarsh.
http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/news/hindmarsh-hayne-is-a-coach-killer/125r2edwykcz51vzlmjbl57zh5.

Former Parramatta captain Nathan Hindmarsh has hinted former team-mate Jarryd Hayne was responsible for the demise of at least four coaches during his time at the Eels.

During a discussion on whether Hayne or Gold Coast coach Neil Henry are to blame for the current dysfunction at the Titans on Fox Sports’ The Late Show With Matty Johns, Hindmarsh launched a cryptic attack on his former team-mate.

“You look at the coaches - and this might just be a coincidence - but in 2006 when Haynesey started (his NRL career), Jason Taylor was the interim coach,” Hindmarsh explained.

“In 2007-08 it was (Michael) Hagan – gone. 2008 and ’09 (Daniel) Anderson. 2010-11, Stephen Kearney – gone.

“Ricky Stuart was ’13 and BA (current Eels coach Brad Arthur took over in) ’14.

“And then Haynsey seems to have gone (to play in the NFL before joining the Titans in 2016) and BA is still there.”

There is strong mail Hayne and Henry don’t see eye to eye and the former Eels was among a dozen players summoned to meet with CEO Graham Annesley on Monday to discuss whether the coach has lost the support of the playing group.

Both Hayne and Henry are contracted with the Titans until the end of 2018.

However, there are reports the coach is under pressure to keep his job after failing to lead the club back to the finals after an impressive run in 2016.

Hindmarsh added of Hayne’s performance in last Saturday’s 54-0 loss to the Broncos, which included a kick that went dead on the first tackle and led directly to a Broncos try: “I’ve seen efforts like that before when I played with him and this is what’s so frustrating about Jarryd Hayne, the player.

“He’s got so much ability but there’s weeks where he just won’t bring it out to play.

“And there’s weeks where you just flat-out know that he doesn’t want to play the game of rugby league on that day.

“I tried for years and there were other senior players in the group who tried for years to get the best out of him.”

“… ’09 was a great year for him but 2010, ’11, 12’, ’13 probably weren’t that good for him, and then in 2014 he comes out and wins Dally M player of the year again.”

“It is (a long dry spell) and it’s inconsistency.”