What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. "Who put the "E" in Queenslander ... well I'll be.

Quigs

Immortal
I'll preface this posting with the proud confession that after 31 years north of the Tweed I still follow the Blues.

You can't take the cock out of the cockroach I say and one must always remember their roots so it is Blues for me and Blues always. And back in 'me drinking days I disliked 4X with a passion.

But check this out youse Heathens. Who put the "E" in Queenslander. Well actually the 2nd E.

http://www.queenslandcountrylife.co...ured-on-xxxx-origin-cans-and-bottles/?cs=4703

Quigs

Immortal
WELL DONE THE MIGHTY EMU PARK EMUS - Only going on 45 million products. Neat hey.

Country rugby league clubs featured in XXXX Origin series
With the 2017 State of Origin Series fast approaching, XXXX today named 12 clubs across the state that have been chosen to appear on more than 45 million limited edition cans and bottles of XXXX Gold, XXXX Bitter and XXXX Gold Australian Pale Ale as part of their 27 year partnership with the QRL and XXXX Maroons. ... read more in the link

http://www.queenslandcountrylife.com.au/story/4625473/country-footy-clubs-featured-on-xxxx-origin-cans-and-bottles/?cs=4703

coolumsharkie

Referee
Noosa Pirates, plenty of really good ex players have finished their career here. Goldthorpe, Polla-Mounter etc

Dan Stains finished at Nambour Crushers I think.

Card Shark

Immortal
Did you finished your illustrious career under suspension for belting the bejesus out of someone?

Quigs

Immortal
Did you finished your illustrious career under suspension for belting the bejesus out of someone?

I always played the game within the rules. It was the early onset of dementia that affected my game. I still thought we were permitted a wee bit of leeway with the 20 minute softening up period.

And I'll have you know we actually won one game so there.

bluefox1968

Juniors
FYI Quigs and anyone else interested...

My bio:

Born Sutherland 1968
Lived in Vanuatu 1969-1982
Lived back in Sutho 1983 (Jannali Boys High)
Moved to Brissie 1984-2002 (Mt. Gravatt High / Queensland College of Art / Griffith Uni)
Down to Bathurst 2003-2013 (Bathurst Panthers)
Back across to Vanuatu 2014-2016
Back up to Brisbane 2014 - ????

FYI Quigs and anyone else interested...

My bio:

Born Sutherland 1968
Lived in Vanuatu 1969-1982
Lived back in Sutho 1983 (Jannali Boys High)
Moved to Brissie 1984-2002 (Mt. Gravatt High / Queensland College of Art / Griffith Uni)
Down to Bathurst 2003-2013 (Bathurst Panthers)
Back across to Vanuatu 2014-2016
Back up to Brisbane 2014 - ????

I take it you have good contacts for removalists, box companies and have done the odd garage sale Bluefox?

Lol

Was thinking Quigs had discovered some of those party pills.

Now I'm thinking he's loaded up on the blue ones!!

Lol

Latest posts