What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odes to Souths

Moffo

Referee
OK, this is off the Souths forum, and i give the guys complete credit for this, but i thought id give everyone a good laugh in light of their thrashing on the weekend and general angst with Tapp

have seen the light my friends, those on this forum with The Light have bestowed their knowledge upon me. Tis negative to expect professionalism and winning, tis negative yey verily they say to replace anyone wallowing in personal incompetence.

Though the Coach be lost, all is well.
Though we lose, all is well.
Though our Shepherds request permission to relocate, all is well.
Though the Devils Media ridicules us, all is well.

How doeth I know? The Tapp has reassured me, how was I so blind to not see the light?
I was a blind fool but now I see.

Tis righteous to accept mediocrity and failure, for the Blessed Tapp will reward you.

The Devil confuses followers of The Hooved Bronco, The Feathered Rooster and the Barking Dogs. They are fooled with the rewards of shallow victories and greedy professionalism. They know not the true rewards of failure. Those poor misguided fools.

In their hearts they long to be like us, to make excuses and have the loyal accept pain, loss, failure and humiliation forever without a single word of questioning.

They must convert now, as I have done! Become a Blind Tappist today friends, before it is too late. Do NOT ask for success, or professionals or wins. It is the way of The Negative Devil.

The Tapp is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to accept 50 point losses with a smile:
He leadeth me beside the expected floggings.
He restoreth my faith in the Langmack:
He leadeth me in the paths of the Holy Excuses for his own sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Wooden Spoons,
I will fear no wood: for The Tapp art with me; thy Coach and thy CEO they comfort me.
Thou preparest another loss before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with excuses and buck passing; my Spoon runneth over.
Surely failure and losses shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Tapp for ever.

Our Tapp-ist, who art in Redfern
scary be thy Name,
thy Langmack come,
thy both be dumb,
on the field as it is in admin
Give us this day our daily signings
And forgive us for buying reggies,
as we forgive those
who leave for greener pastures
lead us not into more floggings,
but deliver us from structure
For thine is the kingdom of chaos
and the dopped balls, and the missed tackles,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Bless me Lord Tapp, for I have sinned
It was 1971 since my last confession
Since then I have sinned
But with your help and guidance
I will not sin again……

Lord Tapp, I have been guilty of much sin in the past 32 years, please hear me and forgive me.

I have longed for success, swayed by the Devil I have craved more Grand Final victories.
I have not accepted failure readily, nor passed the buck, nor made excuses in times of 50 point floggings.

Forgive me as I have not blamed News Ltd for all our failings, nor have I made excuses when we have hired non qualified coaches and CEO’s.

My Lord, I have even been caught casting furtive glances towards Bondi Junction and Brisbane in envy of their success and professionalism.

Help me and guide me, show me how to be happy with failure. Lead me not to negativity by expecting success or change.

Smite me down oh Lord Tapp if I dare ask for changes, improvement or progress. Encourage me to accept the status quo without question, for yey verily failure is good.

Amen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Tigerpete

Juniors
WOW, i cant believe how well that sums up the bunnies. its almost scary how well it fits souths.