What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODI squad v Pakis - no Finch

Australia ODI squad: Steve Smith (c), David Warner (vc), Pat Cummins, James Faulkner, Travis Head, Josh Hazlewood, Usman Khawaja, Chris Lynn, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa

I guess Khawaja to open?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
About time. Backwards stance Bailey had to go to.

Lynn will go good. Stanlake is a big unit and big talent.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Our best XI
Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Lynn
Head
Marsh
Maxwell
Wade
Starc
Cummins
Hazelwood

Wade stinks like a monkey but until the love affair with him ends he remains the weakest link in the side.

JJ

Immortal
Been wondering why Lynn hasn't been in all your teams? his first class record is good, better than the clowns your picking, and f**k does he hit the ball...

TIM !!!!!!

Juniors
My Best XI

Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Lynn
Head
Faulkner
Wade (wk)
Starc
Cummins
Hazelwood
Zampa

Really tough call to leave Maxwell out. I think Faulkner has been playing better than him recently.

I believe Handscomb should be in the squad of M.Marsh. If i had to I'd rest Starc and Hazelwood twice.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we do manage to go 3-0 up, they may indeed rest some players with an eye to the Indian tour

Out batting looks lethal, even down to Starc and Cummins

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lynn if he can stay injury free could be our answer at 6 if the selectors ever get over their All Rounder obsession.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My Best XI

Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Lynn
Head
Faulkner
Wade (wk)
Starc
Cummins
Hazelwood
Zampa

Really tough call to leave Maxwell out. I think Faulkner has been playing better than him recently.

I believe Handscomb should be in the squad of M.Marsh. If i had to I'd rest Starc and Hazelwood twice.

On current form its easy to leave the Toyman out, he is only being selected on past performances in the hope that he'll come good and if he doesn't he could cost us games.

Playing people into form is what grade cricket is for not in the Australian XI

mozza91

Coach
1 - Khawaja
2 - Warner
3 - Smith
4 - Lynn
5 - Head
6 - Maxwell
7 - Wade
8 - Faulkner
9 - Starc