What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODI squad v Pakis - no Finch

Bazal

Post Whore
Faulkner has been better than Maxwell for almost his career not just recently.

I've never understood why Faulkner almost always bats below Maxwell. The Shit Show is a slogger, albeit a very good one when he gets going. Faulkner needs a little time to warm up and get his eye in...Maxwell can go from ball one.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Head will probabaly be the player who keeps Maxwell out, he is a better version of Maxwell, alot more consistent

Timbo

Staff member
I'm quite surprised Handscomb didn't get a guernsey. He proved he could accelerate during the test series.

Could have also kept ahead of dickfingers. Seriously, he must have photos of Sutherland the way he keeps getting the nod.

Incorrect

Coach
On recent batting form, Wade should batting at around #9 or 10... Starc and Cummins both smiting the ball better than Scissorhands lately....

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
On recent batting form, Wade should batting at around #9 or 10... Starc and Cummins both smiling the ball better than Scissorhands lately....

Yeah I agree. They won't do it but I'd definitely support dropping him down the order

chigurh

I'm quite surprised Handscomb didn't get a guernsey. He proved he could accelerate during the test series.

Could have also kept ahead of dickfingers. Seriously, he must have photos of Sutherland the way he keeps getting the nod.

Agreed. The batting depth would be insane if Handscomb took the gloves in ODI's, and at the very least the level of keeping would remain the same..