What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2011 Marauders Team

murphyscreek

Coach
Hail fellow M's.

Thanks for the selection, I'm honoured, but only just noticed... so wondering what the timeframe is? Excuse my denseness (is that a word?), I've been overseas in scant communicado and am reacquainting myself slowly into the world of cyberspace.

Just let me know if I need to get an article done and how quickly....and maybe tell me what day it is today. Cheers.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hail fellow M's.

Thanks for the selection, I'm honoured, but only just noticed... so wondering what the timeframe is? Excuse my denseness (is that a word?), I've been overseas in scant communicado and am reacquainting myself slowly into the world of cyberspace.

Just let me know if I need to get an article done and how quickly....and maybe tell me what day it is today. Cheers.

Bloody oath! I thought the cap'n would have been in touch!

Full time is Wednesday 9pm (AEST)...yep...you have less than 48 hours! Get writing - STAT!

Cap'n, anyone else you neglect to tell? ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hows everyone going?

Non Terminator
Jesbass - working on quality dubiousness
Madunit - done
'Pommie' Dally Messenger
LeagueNut

might send some PM's out myself actually.

Jesbass

First Grade
I'll text LN.

As for me...I'm writing an article about not wanting to write an article. It's based on a true story.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pommie Dally Messenger has just contacted me and said he'll be in for sure.

Non Terminator
Jesbass - working on quality dubiousness - 8% done. World is on alert.
Madunit - done
'Pommie' Dally Messenger - Will be in 'No Worries'
LeagueNut - sms'ing his article as we speak

so wheres the captain at?

Jesbass

First Grade
Pommie Dally Messenger has just contacted me and said he'll be in for sure.

Non Terminator
Jesbass - working on quality dubiousness - 8% done. World is on alert.
Madunit - done
'Pommie' Dally Messenger - Will be in 'No Worries'
LeagueNut - sms'ing his article as we speak

so wheres the captain at?

At the post match drinks function, which started immediately after the pre match drinks function finished. I don't think he ever made it onto the field! :lol:

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'll have something done by tomorrow afternoon, ready for your cutting criticisms and glowing praise before I post it.

Plus I heard that Non Terminator is writing an article based on how a true team doesn't really need a captain, and he'll use this team to demonstrate his theory. ;-)

(Note: The above paragraph is complete bollocks)

I love you all.
Soundwave has broken me mentally, but I have sort of come up with the idea, working around it.
Been incredibly lazy too.

murphyscreek

Coach
NT,

Do you have the numbers at the moment? I've got nothing, and probably only a couple of hours tomorrow to work something up if you truly need me to submit an article. Only got back from OS a few days ago and whilst over there was only checking the Dragons forum occassionally, so knew nothing about this.

I'm stoked to be selected though, so let me know asap if I need to come up with something and I'll try my best.

Cheers.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hi all - my piece has been posted in the match thread. If anyone spots any errors or has any suggestions, please let me know and I'll edit it before full-time.

GO THE MARAUDERS!! :crazy:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
*read LN's article*
*falls in love with LN*

thats some funny sh*t right there.

I was wondering where you were going with Glory Hole round and you kept just far enough out of the gutter for it to remain quite funny with about being blatantly bad (which is where I'd take it)

Golden article.

Even better, you managed to sli[p the word poofy in there too.

It's currently a theme in all posted Marauders articles so far hahaha

LeagueNut

First Grade
Ha ha, now I'm tempted to edit the Marauders logo to add some pink and lavender colour to it ... although that's not very lesbiany is it? What colours do they like??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
does your article write itself twice as quickly in the back end (in the same way one day cricket run projections are usually double the score after 30 overs.)