What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragons 2007 Squad

Collateral

Coach
les amber said:
Dalley Tovoi (sp?) left mid season to play for Coogee bay > ties with Bra boys & gone off the rails i'm informed..

Thats a shame. I heard his attitude had changed at the start of the season, but it obviously didnt last too long.

brendothejet

First Grade
I'm going to give you a guarantee from sources inside the club our five eight will be mark gasnier.

He has first shot at it for as long as he wants it.

The Preacher

First Grade
It wont be for as long as he wants, it will be for as long as it works. If it doesn't work he will be moved.
On the other side of the coin, I think he will have more a roving commision, where the number on his back means diddly squat. :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
brendothejet said:
I'm going to give you a guarantee from sources inside the club our five eight will be mark gasnier.

Thanks, scoop ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
brendothejet said:

And the sources outside the club, in the media, and the local cab rank. ;-)

brendothejet

First Grade
I was only addressing it to the people on here continually carrying on about other options at five eight.

There are none.

It is gasnier.