What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Forum

BJ

Juniors
Anyone else having troubles getting on to the official forum?
i've been trying all day.. it was working around lunch time.. but this afternoon and tonight i haven't been able to get on at all.. it just times out from loading up..
anyone else having that problem or is it just me?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Champ it looks like its down this morning as well.

The server is working maybe they are just cleaning the site up or something.

BJ

Juniors
yep just tried then.. still not working..
with rleague when the official site wasn't working it wasn't so bad as lots of people were on the rleague site.. where as everyone is mainly on the official site and there aren't as many people on here so u'll only get one maybe 2 new posts/threads a day..

Bald Tiger

Juniors
BJ: yes what you say is true. There are less people on here at the moment. Takes time to build up and for people to get to know about this site. Although a lot of the posts on rleague were about signings and that period has passed. We need more posts and threads.

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
well its up and running now, and has topics that have been posted over the last couple of days so i dont know whats going on.

at least its back and has some more topics than here atm.

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
well its up and running now, and has topics that have been posted over the last couple of days so i dont know whats going on.

at least its back and has some more topics than here atm.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Well Blocker its true that there are more threads on the official site - and giving it a go I went back to take another look. First one claims that Wilson and Withers are gone. Now thats total speculation and a waste of time. The second thread is about re-signings and complains about people repeating the same thread. Then of course there is the issue of what you can and cant say on the official site - now I dont have strong views on that but I have heard others reckon they get censored.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Bald Tiger said:
Well Blocker its true that there are more threads on the official site - and giving it a go I went back to take another look. First one claims that Wilson and Withers are gone. Now thats total speculation and a waste of time. The second thread is about re-signings and complains about people repeating the same thread. Then of course there is the issue of what you can and cant say on the official site - now I dont have strong views on that but I have heard others reckon they get censored.

They have been censored for very good reasons as well!

BJ

Juniors
yeh the moderator only censors people when the posts start to directly attack a forum user.. say i just come on and go totally off the topic and start abusing one of you guys because i haven't got anything constructive to say and disagree about your point of view so i stoop to a low level and just start attacking you as a person.. other then that it's not realli a problem..

BJ

Juniors
yeh the moderator only censors people when the posts start to directly attack a forum user.. say i just come on and go totally off the topic and start abusing one of you guys because i haven't got anything constructive to say and disagree about your point of view so i stoop to a low level and just start attacking you as a person.. other then that it's not realli a problem..

Latest posts