What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Jersey Poll - CLOSED!

Which did you choose ?

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Physique said:
they look like the sharks jerseys
Sure, if you throw a lot of black in, take out the gold/bronze, and completely change the design, then they'll look like Sharks jerseys:

sharks%20ofa%20home%20jersey_a.jpg

Pistol

Coach
I am particularly looking forward to the real local derby returning between the new GC and the Broncos.

Redback71

First Grade
yuk yuk yuk, maybe when we see the jersey with sponsers it will look a lot better.
for me a toss up out of 1 or 6, i chose 1.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
did they have a comp at local primary schools for jeresy designs? all of them are bad. I cant see sponsors logos improving them. Ties on the front look bad, and the colour scheme looks like parra's, in fact soem of their jeresys could be future parra 7's/away jerseys.

anyone know why they didnt stick to their original colours?

Ricky Walford

Juniors
Why is the NRL allowing the new Gold Coast franchise to have the same or a very similar colour combination to an existing team (ie Parra - if jerseys 3-6 are chosen). Has to be 1 or 2 for that reason alone IMO. I voted 2.

Steel Dragon

Bench
What was wrong with the Aqua and Orange?
Enough blue and gold teams already.
I liked #1. Kinda similar to St. Louis Rams (NFL) colour scheme.
The ones with the stripe down the centre of the jersey sucked ass.