What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Jersey Poll - CLOSED!

Which did you choose ?

• Total voters

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i hope that the management come to their senses and re-develop these strips. so the GC bid has been incredibly well done, I'd hate their inaugural strip to look so poor

newman

First Grade
Shocking Shocking Shocking.

All these teams should change their jerseys.

Cronulla- back to retro, like in the Semi v the Drags.
Storm- They havent had a good jersey in their existence
Tigers- Home Balmain retro.. Away, wests retro.
Brisbane- Get a collar you fascists.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Kingytek - look mate the indy girl thing was a good suggestion, but i really dont think anyone can be too sure of what a jersey would actually look like until we've seen the contending designs body painted on topless miss indy contestants.

Just try it Michael Searle! Trust me i'd give the designs 3 thumbs up!

NPK

Bench
#1 looks like Bulldogs colours

#5 looks like Parramatta colours

They're all crap.

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont mind them half as much as anyone else, I voted 6 I think, but would be happy with 4 or 1 also.

The one thing I do agree on with most people is that there is too many teams with blue, it should have been red and gold - that way it still ties in with that whole gold coast lifesavers thing too.

ah well.

Kingytek

Juniors
The Poll is closed!

www.titans.com.au said:
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for their favourite Titans jersey design.

The votes are currently being tallied, and the winner will be announced after final approval from the NRL.

Thanks again for your support, we look forward to seeing all of you in a Gold Coast Titans jersey at our first game in 2007!!

I wonder how long before they make it official. I heard there will be a Titans promo on Wednesday, surely that is too soon to release the jersey!

Latest posts