What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NRL Stats and discussion thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
You’re right about Angus. As much as he brings to the team offensively he’s got some pretty poor discipline and shocking defence. Which is the last thing the roosters actually need.

Yeah but I don’t think you can just completely excuse those parts of his game. He still does have a lot he can improve on. It’s just like Angus really. Their attacking ability is substantial but their defence needs work.
I don't think Cook' defence will ever be like top notch but he is improving!

Better in defence than Api these days!

doyen

Bench
I don't think Cook' defence will ever be like top notch but he is improving!

Better in defence than Api these days!

One can make a GIANT fool of themselves on the huge arena of SOO if they're NOT up to the task DEFENSIVELY!!

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
Have faith Doyen!

He will be fine.

He's continuing to improve!

Deserves the 14 jersey for origin

I still feel his lack of flexibility compared to others may cost him there.
If he doesn't get the 9, it wouldn't surprise me to see him named as a reserve.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I still feel his lack of flexibility compared to others may cost him there.
If he doesn't get the 9, it wouldn't surprise me to see him named as a reserve.
If he does not make it it'll leave big questions marks over Fittler just not picking a Souths player as he hates us!

Many guys I know who go for the Dragons say Cook should be somewhere there and that his style is what we need. We need to throw something different at QLD!

Latest posts