What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NSW side

Hutty1986

Immortal
Whats the go with TLL? Out of form? He wasn't out for that long with the cheek? You'd think he's another one who'd be there if we're going to stick with a group.

I'm a big fan of Gidley but for mine he's fullback or nothing, and he won't make fullback.

TLL has both a busted cheek and a separate leg injury I think

MrT

Juniors
lol, you're judging Dugan's defence from one game and completely ignoring the rest of his career

he is a brilliant defender, and a shitload better than Hayne

It seems like Hayne and the rest of his career has been ignored.
Hayne is actually proven at origin level while all Raiders fans believe Dugan is proven because of a exhibition indigenous game

MrT

Juniors
This year's side is pretty similar standard to game 3 last year imo. Soward and Gasnier > Barrett and Scott, but the back row is weaker this time without Watmough and Lewis. TLL was playing like a beast this time last year as well.

No way is it the worst side ever though. Heck just look at game 1 2010 for starters

Kurt Gidley (c)
Jarryd Hayne
Matt Cooper
Timana Tahu
Brett Morris
Jamie Lyon
Brett Kimmorley
Josh Perry
Michael Ennis
Michael Weyman
Trent Waterhouse
Ben Creagh
Anthony Watmough

Brett White
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Jamal Idris
Luke Lewis

you just missed something ever so slightly, the experience of the halves compared to current team. I have a feeling Soward will be bouncing around like a ball in a pinball machine

MrT

Juniors
After a weeks a time that squad is easily the best named TEAM in a while. Whilst it lacks superstardom you can appreciate the dragons model behind it - players selected to play a role that forms a good team. King remains my only concern.

1. Dugan
6. Soward
7. Pearce
9. Ennis

14. Young

That is the worst spine for NSW ever

beave

Coach
spine............ that term is starting to shit me right off, I'd love to know who the first person was that started calling those 4 positions as the 'spine' because I would love to slap them,

Tweek

Juniors
I'm fairly sure Gaba, raiders premiers and besthalfbackPEARCE were all equal creators of the term "spine"

fell free to follow through.

Packy

Bench
f**k I hate Soward.

Tomorrow. I'll f**king love him.

Still have deep hatred for many other stains in the team tho.

Big Pete

Referee
spine............ that term is starting to shit me right off, I'd love to know who the first person was that started calling those 4 positions as the 'spine' because I would love to slap them,

I'm not sure when the term was originally applied but I know it stuck after the Tigers won the premiership.

Hooch

Juniors
People have to realise QLD spent most of that game choking themselves defending a lead.. as soon as they wanted points they kicked it up a gear and got them within 5 mins... scary really.. they are a much better football side, just a fact.

Hooch

Juniors
And they could only do that as we simply do not threaten in attack... fair cop to Stick but, the culture looks good, there was a lot of work for each other that wasnt seen in previous teams.. they kept coming back.

Latest posts