What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Parra47

Juniors
Cornish back at half-back with king moving to 9. Be interesting to see how they go.
I'm guessing they won't get a short in first grade due to salary cap restrictions?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With the lack of halves available at our club I can't see us having problems getting permission to use another halfback.

Gronk

Staff member
Cornish back at half-back with king moving to 9. Be interesting to see how they go.
I'm guessing they won't get a short in first grade due to salary cap restrictions?

Does Mitch Cornish have it in him to be an NRL halfback ? Anyone ?

Parra47

Juniors
Probably but we still need a halfback to partner Norman next year. I'd rather see Gutherson at fullback or centre and French at fullback or wing.
Gutherson could make it as a 6 as he has the skills and running game, but not sure he and Norman would form a premier ship contesting halves combination.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bears now leading 16-12 after a few errors and some piggy back penalties put us on the book foot.

Latest posts