What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member
DDI3jGKVYAAmit2.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Magnus Stromquist is a kid they signed from Mounties, manly junior who played lower grades for the roosters... strapping lad with soft hands who can motor when he gets going..
Good replacement for Twal Judy not sure if it's a wenty signing or if BA picked him up to train in our ft squad

Happy MEel

First Grade
Magnus Stromquist is a kid they signed from Mounties, manly junior who played lower grades for the roosters... strapping lad with soft hands who can motor when he gets going..
Good replacement for Twal Judy not sure if it's a wenty signing or if BA picked him up to train in our ft squad
I know Magnus' sister. She showed me some of his highlights...has a great offload.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like the look of the back row. Boom or ust. All have potential NRL careers. What Nsw cup team needs to have moxed with handy back ups.