What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

phantom eel

First Grade
Ffs...

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/06/27/team_list_wentworthv.html

1. Honeti Tuha

2. Bureta Faraimo

3. Nathan Davis - also named in NRL 21 man squad

4. Dane Aukafolau

5. George Jennings

6. Troy Dargan

7. Jeff Robson

8. Joseph Ualesi

9. Cody Nelson (c)

10. Siosaia Vave - also named in NRL 21 man squad

11. Marata Niukore - also named in NRL 21 man squad

12. John Folau - also named in NRL 21 man squad

13. Ray Stone

Interchange

14. Matt Woods

15. Kelepi Tanginoa

16. Magnus Stromquist

17. Jack Morris

18. Scott Schulte

Parra47

Juniors
Stromquist is an interesting pick up. Played lower grades for Manly, Roosters, (Wyong), Canberra and played a year in the Qld Cup I think. Lots of club changes over about five years.
Perhaps moving around so much because he's hunting for an NRL gig rather than happy to be a NSW Cup player?
Always seems to have played for well performed teams. Hopefully he'll continue that form with Wenty.

84 Baby

Referee
Stromquist is an interesting pick up. Played lower grades for Manly, Roosters, (Wyong), Canberra and played a year in the Qld Cup I think. Lots of club changes over about five years.
Perhaps moving around so much because he's hunting for an NRL gig rather than happy to be a NSW Cup player?
Always seems to have played for well performed teams. Hopefully he'll continue that form with Wenty.
The Stinqvist gets around

Forty20

First Grade
Schulte had a big preseason but couldn't stay on the field once Round 1 rolled around. He just got jumped in the queue from that point. Nathan Davis joined the club after our preseason, Dane Aukafolau essentially moved up to the ISP full time while it turns out that Bureta Faraimo is a really good goal kicker.

Gronk

Staff member
Schulte had a big preseason but couldn't stay on the field once Round 1 rolled around. He just got jumped in the queue from that point. Nathan Davis joined the club after our preseason, Dane Aukafolau essentially moved up to the ISP full time while it turns out that Bureta Faraimo is a really good goal kicker.
Thats a shame for the merkin. IIRC he was even in the NRL 21 one week.

Forty20

First Grade
Such is the life of someone on the bubble of a roster. You can swiftly go from first choice backup to not even cracking the reserve grade back line if the injury bug bites.

It is why I very rarely begrudge someone leaving for an opportunity elsewhere.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Also always thought that making it as an NRL player, apart from talent / delication, also takes a lot of luck!!

Just being fit and in the right place at the right time, has made a lot of NRL careers !!! Plenty of examples!!

phantom eel

First Grade
Such is the life of someone on the bubble of a roster. You can swiftly go from first choice backup to not even cracking the reserve grade back line if the injury bug bites.

Shulte is kind of emulating Hayne's NFL career... next stop - the Commonwealth Games!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've never seen someone so obsessed about a player before. You need to seek help, I'm not kidding either this appears unhealthy. The fact that you can bring up Hayne in a completely unrelated topic is unsettling to say the least. Please seek help.
Don't worry OA he'll come back with the old just fishing line, he got you a good one. Ha ha!!

Bazal

Post Whore
I've never seen someone so obsessed about a player before. You need to seek help, I'm not kidding either this appears unhealthy. The fact that you can bring up Hayne in a completely unrelated topic is unsettling to say the least. Please seek help.

Don't be too hard on him. People react to their first real heartbreak differently, and the less mature and able to cope you are the harder it is.

Latest posts