What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
Looking at our overall squad for next season I reckon we need to add a couple of props and another back to fill Wenties team up.

There was a massive loss of players.

Nelson, Tanginoa, Rory , Tuha, Falou, Hasson, Faraimo, Schulte , Robson , Dargan , Fogarty, Woods, Twal.

Unsure on Frank the tank, Uelsai, Morris

Also lost De gois and Semi

Thats a possible 18 guys from who started the season.

Weve added - Stone,Evans,Dane aka,Salmon, GL, T rex and I will count Moses.
Thats 7.

Mahoney and Fainga maybe part of Nsw cup. Looks like we are down on depth.

Chipmunk

Coach
Looking at our overall squad for next season I reckon we need to add a couple of props and another back to fill Wenties team up.

There was a massive loss of players.

Nelson, Tanginoa, Rory , Tuha, Falou, Hasson, Faraimo, Schulte , Robson , Dargan , Fogarty, Woods, Twal.

Unsure on Frank the tank, Uelsai, Morris

Also lost De gois and Semi

Thats a possible 18 guys from who started the season.

Weve added - Stone,Evans,Dane aka,Salmon, GL, T rex and I will count Moses.
Thats 7.

Mahoney and Fainga maybe part of Nsw cup. Looks like we are down on depth.

We had a squad of 40 plus at one stage last season. From what I've read you now get 30 players and 6 players who can't play NRL. Outside of that I've seen nothing to suggest you can have any more.

T.S Quint

Coach
I know right.
I watched a few episodes of one of the newer seasons a few days ago on a plane.
It was ok, still watchable...but not even a slight patch on what it used to be.

Still way better than The Big Bang Theory though.

Incorrect

Coach
Speaking of Wenty, think I saw Cayless walking towards the Albion earlier this afternoon... To be fair, he may not have been going in to the pub, he was just heading in that direction... 90% sure it was him and some other merkin both in Eels polo shirts...