What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I hear Wenty are having a Charity day next week and Parra won't allow 2 players to go and mingle with the members as they need a day off...

I heard this on radio..

If true that's pretty poor.

So I hear Wenty are having a Charity day next week and Parra won't allow 2 players to go and mingle with the members as they need a day off...

I heard this on radio..

I suspect that a few players have been told to keep their members to themselves, and got a little confused.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I heard this on radio..

You heard it on the radio, so it much be true.

Glenn

First Grade
yeh, MMM no doubt
It was 2GB on their Summer Sports program, sounded like it revolved around the Collective Bargaining Agreement about Players having the Weekend off before the season starts.
Wouldn’t that make it an NRL issue, not a club issue. :rolleyes:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
More interesting than that (which is admittedly not hard) is that only four Eels have been named for Wenty:

3. Davis
4. Aukafolau
9. Mahoney
13. Stone

Three of those are on development contracts (though one of these has almost certainly been upgraded to player 29 in our NRL squad). Only Davis is a top 30 certainty.

Anyway, there will surely be some late changes on Sunday.

Gronk

Staff member
More interesting than that (which is admittedly not hard) is that only four Eels have been named for Wenty:

3. Davis
4. Aukafolau
9. Mahoney
13. Stone

Three of those are on development contracts (though one of these has almost certainly been upgraded to player 29 in our NRL squad). Only Davis is a top 30 certainty.

What's the full team you SOB ?

Gronk

Staff member
FFS

^^^^ link

WENTWORTHVILLE:

1 Anthony Layoun
2 Atini Gafa
3 Nathan Davis
4 Dane Aukafolau
5 Eddie Aiono
6 Kauri Aupouri
7 Zachary Nicholls
8 Magnus Stromquist
9 Reed Mahoney
10 Piki Rogers
11 Matthew Woods
12 Haimona Hiroti
13 Raymond Stone

Interchange
14 Samual Gorman
15 Andrew Saunders
16 Nicholas Kassis
17 Daniel Dole
18 Bradley Deitz
19 Dylan Izzard
20 Jack Morris

hindy111

Post Whore

3. Davis
4. Aukafolau
9. Mahoney
13. Stone

Seems like a weak side.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

3. Davis
4. Aukafolau
9. Mahoney
13. Stone

Jack Morris?still contracted ?