What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Was cover for Mahoney in the lower grades. was never going into top 30 as reported.

All good either way. I dont really care.
But that doesnt make sense, Since Phoenix Hunt is older than Mahoney and not eligible to play Jersey Flegg as he was to old.
Mahoney was all ways starting in Jersey Flegg this year no matter what.
I was talking to his Phoenix Hunts manager & He informed me he was offered a top 30 and an opportunity to play 1st grade this came from the top and the contraxt negotiations with BA and the club.
So he was offered before Mahoney was even considered.
This was before Mahoney was offered a development spot.

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach
Wentworthville Magpies side
1. Nathan Davis
2. Eddie Aiono
3. Kirisome Auva’a
4. Dane Aukafolau
5. Nathan Milone
6. Rhys Davies
7. Arana Taumata
8. Kane Evans
9. Piki Rogers
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11. Matt Woods
12. Yileen Gordon
13. Haimona Hiroti

Interchange

14. Dylan Izzard
15. Daniel Dole
16. Jack Morris
17. Kurt De Luis
18. Abbas Miski

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/06/05/wenty-magpies-round-14-team-list/

Is there only 3 players in the Eels top 30 in the Wenty team? Man we must be going that good..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A few members of the squad are injured/suspended. Plus there are up to 21 top 30 players named in the NRL list. I doubt they will all go to Darwin this weekend.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Good effort given that both backrowers and both centres are playing on the left edge.
qSHa6Cq.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In hindsight we probably should've realised that the downside of having a strong side is also having a weak side. Lessons learned.

Latest posts