What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

LESStar58

Referee
Caro is a f**king mole.

Took no part in the conversation about Origin but when the talk turned to Craig Bellamy's contract situation she started flicking the bean over how the best coach is in Melbourne and how she hoped he stayed at Storm.

Caro is a f**king mole.

Took no part in the conversation about Origin but when the talk turned to Craig Bellamy's contract situation she started flicking the bean over how the best coach is in Melbourne and how she hoped he stayed at Storm.
Rep football of any kind is something that fumbleball fans and journos don't understand, and she wouldn't be looked upon favourably by her paymasters for promoting it in any form

DIOGENES

Juniors
Lots of Soccer WC (fair enough), RU and French Open before a good segment on League. Without saying it rhe SOO was grudgingly approved although the muted atmosphere at the game showed that Victorians don't get it and were probably just looking for the next player they could steal.
THEN big discussion on state of AFL and Channel 7's call for radical change to improve the ratings and save their bacon. General agreement that the problem isn't the game but 7's crap presentation. Let's not be too hasty to change tradition just because ratings are in the toilet.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Lots of Soccer WC (fair enough), RU and French Open before a good segment on League. Without saying it rhe SOO was grudgingly approved although the muted atmosphere at the game showed that Victorians don't get it and were probably just looking for the next player they could steal.
THEN big discussion on state of AFL and Channel 7's call for radical change to improve the ratings and save their bacon. General agreement that the problem isn't the game but 7's crap presentation. Let's not be too hasty to change tradition just because ratings are in the toilet.

I noticed the shocking low amount of coverage for the highest rating sporting event of the year. It was burried deep in the content line-up for the show too.

DIOGENES

Juniors
Surprisingly ABC News had a good segment on one of the NSW women on Thursday. Stuck in my memory as she originally played for the Kotara Bears, as did I in 1969.

BuffaloRules

Coach
No AFL on the show today or perhaps I missed it when flicking around?

If not, must be a first... well at least when they have had an RL segment..

taipan

Referee
No AFL on the show today or perhaps I missed it when flicking around?

If not, must be a first... well at least when they have had an RL segment..

There was a quickie on AFL ,right at the death, by Ms Kelvin Undercarriage,I guess so it would go through to keeper and be unnoticed.
The thug from the Gnats who decked some unfortunate Loin's fumbler,so he left on a stretcher.
SOO got 3 minutes ,the WC 15m,and the Folaus v the Leprechauns 2 minutes.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Kellie was pretty enthusiastic about women's origin - having said that, any other stance she took would just look hypocritical on her part.

Poor old Roy was sandwiched in between two agressive lesbian fem-bots to try and make him look like an idiot

There was a quickie on AFL ,right at the death, by Ms Kelvin Undercarriage,I guess so it would go through to keeper and be unnoticed.
The thug from the Gnats who decked some unfortunate Loin's fumbler,so he left on a stretcher.
SOO got 3 minutes ,the WC 15m,and the Folaus v the Leprechauns 2 minutes.
No wonder it was hidden. An intentional elbow to the head followed by bleeding on the brain isn't a great look...

And allowed to stay on the field, what a backward game. These same knobs lectured the NRL after the soliola hit on slater, at least we have a send off rule!
afl is a game played by plebs watched by plebs. No intelligent people follow Vicky Kicky. Its sad reflection on Australian society that the game exists at all

taipan

Referee
The real test this Sunday will be how much time they devote to the SOO2 result last weekend.
If it is anything like past NRL G/Fs a week later little or zero.

Latest posts